The Student Room Group

is anyone else planning their plastic surgery?!

Is anyone else planning what procedures they want? The more I see people who look so amazing/beautiful because of surgery the more I want it (especially lauren from TOWIE). The only think I am waiting for is a decent income so after I finish my degree before I go ahead, I would never go to a dodgy/cheap 'salon' or abroad - I think I would only feel confident with clinics on harley street / well known UK chain clinics because to be frank it does scare me a bit.

I 100% want a boob job, tummy tuck, liposuction and lip fillers as soon as I'm earning - makes me so excited that I might finally actually remotely like my body :rolleyes: In the next 10 years definitely botox but not too much for a Jordan/Danii Minogue look.

Am I crazy or is anyone else the same as me?!

Scroll to see replies

I dont want anything done! The thought of it makes me feel quite sick if im honest. Im not against other people having it at all, I guess im just relatively happy with my body the way it is...

p.s, I dont really think that Lauren from TOWIE is particularly that pretty!!!! Jade and Sam are though! :smile: x
I've often thought about it, but I think in the long run I'd respect myself more if I could learn to look after and appreciate what I've been given, rather than go out and buy a new body, if that makes sense.
Honestly, I don't think surgery will make you feel much better. Confidence comes from inside. What if the procedures went wrong; you ended up with bad scaring, a trout pout or hard lopsided boobs?
Sure, it's tempting to think 'ooh I could change anything I don't like' but surgery is such a drastic option. So many people have to undergo hours of painful surgery after accidents or defects and then there's people who do it purely for vanity - it kind of puts it in perspective.
I want a boob job! :sad:

But then small boobs are naturally better than fake boobs...

I don't know. I just want bigger boobs. If not, I will just find a guy with small hands. :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by *twinkletoes*
I dont want anything done! The thought of it makes me feel quite sick if im honest. Im not against other people having it at all, I guess im just relatively happy with my body the way it is...

p.s, I dont really think that Lauren from TOWIE is particularly that pretty!!!! Jade and Sam are though! :smile: x

I dont think Lauren from TOWIE is pretty at all and she really annoys me, but she looks sooooooo much better after her nosejob (+ new hair) her highlights were horrific :eek:. Sam is absolutely gorgeous and who is Jade?! I do think Chloe looks awful though, her surgery has made her look like a horse.
Reply 6
Original post by secret_geek
Is anyone else planning what procedures they want? The more I see people who look so amazing/beautiful because of surgery the more I want it (especially lauren from TOWIE). The only think I am waiting for is a decent income so after I finish my degree before I go ahead, I would never go to a dodgy/cheap 'salon' or abroad - I think I would only feel confident with clinics on harley street / well known UK chain clinics because to be frank it does scare me a bit.

I 100% want a boob job, tummy tuck, liposuction and lip fillers as soon as I'm earning - makes me so excited that I might finally actually remotely like my body :rolleyes: In the next 10 years definitely botox but not too much for a Jordan/Danii Minogue look.

eh?! she is awful looking!!!!

Sam is pretty but she claims she hasnt had surgery, doesnt she?
Reply 7

Rather you than me.

It's surgery, not a beauty treatment.

I would read about the risks involved.
Reply 8
surgery makes too many people look like frankenstein's monster... especially in TOWIE. they look like they've been butchered by a surgeon; silicone bits everywhere and the rest frozen by botox.

im not perfect looking, far from it, but i dont think surgery would actually make me happy. and id rather spend my money on other things.

it makes me sad to think you are so unhappy with your own appearance though, OP.
Reply 9

Yes, yes you are.
I'm getting a nose job
Reply 11
Woudn't mind a boob job since my boobs are pretty small, but I'd only go up a couple of cup sizes at the most. Anything big would just look really fake.
planning nose job (cosmetic elective) and blepharoplasty (medical, elective)
Reply 13
Why, waste money like that. Just be happy with yourself. There is cheaper healthier ways of getting round most things like liposuction why don't you just go running and change your diet. I would never want to go out with a girl who had plastic surgery because of non-medical related reasons such as I think I have a slightly crooked nose.
(edited 13 years ago)

whilst i have many imperfections i do ot wish to have surgery.

...anyway, the main reason i quote you is to ask: ......what is 'TOWIE'? ^^
Reply 15
Penis reduction
Reply 16
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
whilst i have many imperfections i do ot wish to have surgery.

...anyway, the main reason i quote you is to ask: ......what is 'TOWIE'? ^^

TOWIE - The Only Way Is Essex :tongue:
Reply 17
You're crazy. Why would you yearn for a tummy tuck and liposuction that you can't afford when you could achieve the same results now with an exercise and diet plan for free?
Reply 18

You are so ungrateful!!!!!!!!!!! How about you forget getting any of that donate that amount charity and at least just help someone poor to be able to see again or help with any other aspect of their life-threatening illnesses
I dont think Lauren from TOWIE is pretty at all and she really annoys me, but she looks sooooooo much better after her nosejob (+ new hair) her highlights were horrific :eek:. Sam is absolutely gorgeous and who is Jade?! I do think Chloe looks awful though, her surgery has made her look like a horse.

aha yeah she does!! Jade is that girl Mark was seeing after Lauren/Sam/Anyone else he was with at the time (lol)

Chloe is a right mess!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending