The Student Room Group

Do short shy guys like tall sort of shy girls !!!!!!! Guys please help!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm not even going to bother reading this.

:rofl:

are you ****ing kidding me??
Reply 41
Original post by loling909
I'm not even going to bother reading this.

are you ****ing kidding me??

how bad is your insomnia?
Reply 42
Original post by justlol
how bad is your insomnia?

Oh hi brothaaa loling. :ahee:

Real bad.

I can tell yours is too.
Reply 43
Original post by justlol
look at her join date guys. if s/he is in uni atm, what age must have she been to have joined the site...preteens?

Obviously some lonely saddo and you even bigger saddos actually entertain her mundane rantings.

unless you're a mature student, which i doubt.

1. I'm 19 turning 20 and a student (this is a STUDENT FORUM) and started TSR recently :rolleyes:
2. You need to go back to school
3. You are calling people here saddos when you are on here yourself so you are calling yourself a saddo

You really keep walking into your own dumb statements again :ahee:
Reply 44
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
NO. U R

Oh No He Didn't :hand:

YES YOU ARE :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous

I'm in 2nd year of uni and really like this Spanish guy

When I do talk he doesn't say much and feels like one line answers instead of a conversation.

Ever considered the fact that he might feel shy and uncomfortable because english isn't his first language?
Reply 46
Original post by in_vogue
Ever considered the fact that he might feel shy and uncomfortable because english isn't his first language?

He speaks English really well and there's loads of international students at uni so I doubt it.
Reply 47
He speaks English really well and there's loads of international students at uni so I doubt it.

What's that got to do with it?

You've obviously never had to spend time working/studying abroad. Doesn't matter how well you speak the language, it's still a bit intimidating.
Reply 48
Original post by justlol

Original post by justlol
look at her join date guys. if s/he is in uni atm, what age must have she been to have joined the site...preteens?

Obviously some lonely saddo and you even bigger saddos actually entertain her mundane rantings.

unless you're a mature student, which i doubt.

*sigh*

Since the site was made in 1999, and the anonymous feature dates back until then!

Every person who posts anonymously has the same join date.
Reply 49
What's that got to do with it?

You've obviously never had to spend time working/studying abroad. Doesn't matter how well you speak the language, it's still a bit intimidating.

I'm asking from guys not girls I told you he speaks English well better than people who grew up in England :rolleyes:

He's shy even when he doesn't talk so it's got nothing to do with his accent.
What a stupid, ridiculous, thread.

Srrly, close this thread/close the existence of the OP, ffs.
Reply 51
Original post by QwentyJ
*sigh*

Since the site was made in 1999, and the anonymous feature dates back until then!

Every person who posts anonymously has the same join date.

my bad

but still.....

Original post by white_haired_wizard
What a stupid, ridiculous, thread.

Srrly, close this thread/close the existence of the OP, ffs.
Reply 52
I'm asking from guys not girls I told you he speaks English well better than people who grew up in England :rolleyes:

He's shy even when he doesn't talk so it's got nothing to do with his accent.

In that case, he doesn't fancy you. Deal with it.
I'm tall, and I like tall girls (shy, not shy-- I don't discriminate). :wink:
Reply 54
Sure, my girlfriend is taller than me (I'd say she is around 5'9") although I wouldn't say that she is particularly shy. Her height isn't particularly what attracted me to her but it (obviously) didn't put me off either.
Reply 55
In that case, he doesn't fancy you. Deal with it.

Like I said you are not a shy guy so your opinion is irrelevant :tongue:
Reply 56

Like I said you are not a shy guy so your opinion is irrelevant :tongue:

Ah, I see, so the point of this thread is for you to sit there opposing anyone who gives you an opinion, until some shy guy says ''oh he definitely wants to **** you, for sure'', at which point you will log off and go to bed happy?
You need to be patient with him and build a rapport. Then try to make him a study buddy. Most confident women will initiate touch on the arm or shoulder if they feel comfortable with someone or attracted to them. See what his reaction is when you do this. It sounds like he may not have a lot experience with women unless you know differently.
Reply 58
Ah, I see, so the point of this thread is for you to sit there opposing anyone who gives you an opinion, until some shy guy says ''oh he definitely wants to **** you, for sure'', at which point you will log off and go to bed happy?

Yes I did go to bed happy :tongue: because you getting angry for no reason is amusing me.
Reply 59
So is he shy or not interested? If he is shy you have to ease him in and make him feel comfortable talking to you, otherwise you'll just get awkward conversations. But to be honest you do sound rather obsessive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending