The Student Room Group

Women how flexible are you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!
Its so freaky! i didnt know what it was until my friend said - did you just dislocate your thigh when i showed it. That was an awkward moment haha

It is a lil surreal lol!

I do it without realising sometimes, I'll just be stood there in an awkward position and it pops out of place, but I suppose it's just cos I'm naturally a fidget haha!
Reply 21
I think you´re overestimating the flexibility of people. I can put my legs behind my head, but I´m a man and not gay,so it´s not really relevant
Original post by PygmyShrew
I'm legs-behind-head flexible, which is fun, but combined with being 6ft it seems to be a possible cause in my knee problems. Not so fun.

Now that's sexy. :coma:
I can put both legs behind my head.
I can put my palms flat on the ground without bending my knees (actually, I can go quite a bit further lol).
I can do things like the crab.
I can do a full lotus position.
I can do that thing where you bend your thumb backwards and it touches your wrist.
I can bend both of my fingers backwards so the angle is about 45 degrees backwards.

I'm sure there's more. I never knew it was weird to do the legs behind head thing until I was in PE one day.. :erm:
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
I can put my palms flat on the ground without bending my knees (actually, I can go quite a bit further lol).
I can do that thing where you bend your thumb backwards and it touches your wrist.
I can bend both of my fingers backwards so the angle is about 45 degrees backwards.

I'm sure there's more. I never knew it was weird to do the legs behind head thing until I was in PE one day.. :erm:
Yep, same here :smile:
Original post by Ilora-Danon
Yep, same here :smile:

Hypermobility ftw.
Reply 26
Original post by Angie varona
you must be awful in bed then.

Even though you're a guy, I still would.:colone:
Hypermobility ftw.

:drool:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28

Try all of them to nearly 90 :P haha its a bit less now, but was definately about 90 degrees before.
Actually, unless you mean the finger joints? I can bend the fingers from the finger joints to about 30 degrees backwards? But from the base of the fingers I can bend about 90. Haha, thats not sexy :P

I used to be able to do all the splits and a bit of oversplits, but not anymore :frown: was determined to work on it, but its just so much effort haha.
Reply 29

I'm not going to lie to you barring the finger bending this is pretty hot :adore:
I used to be really flexible when I was younger cos I used to do a lot of gymnastics and dance. Now I can just about get my head to touch my knees when sitting in a pike :frown: I've totally seized up in my old age! Working on trying to get a bit more flexible....
Original post by .Scout.
I can do the splits and get my leg up by my head whilst standing. All those ballet classes I did when I was younger paid off :sexface:. Seriously though, most women are pretty unflexible.

mmmmm

noice :sexface:
I'm probably one of the least flexible people ever- I can't even touch my toes haha.
you must be awful in bed then.

Iv had no complaints so far. Thanks for the incorrect and uninformed analogy though!
Reply 34
I can put both of my legs round my neck, stand and straighten my leg so my foot is up by my head, lie on my stomach and touch my head with my feet, lotus position etc.

I've always been really flexible even though I never did gymnastics or dance.
(edited 13 years ago)
I knew a female contortist once and she was pretty flexible with her money.
Reply 36

You only have 2 fingers?
Original post by *twinkletoes*
Iv had no complaints so far. Thanks for the incorrect and uninformed analogy though!

lies.you're terrible in bed.admit it.
lies.you're terrible in bed.admit it.

Are you for real? Seriously...
Reply 39
i am really unflexible :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending