The Student Room Group

Harrow teacher 'in tears' after pupils find topless photos

A female art teacher at Harrow School is said to be distraught after pupils found topless pictures of her on a memory stick left in a photography studio.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8419093/Harrow-teacher-in-tears-after-pupils-find-topless-photos.html

hahahahahahaha:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Owned
Reply 2
hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Is she hot?

Is she a MILF?
Reply 4
At least link the photos...:ahee:
Reply 5
Thats what happens when you leave topless pictures of yourself on a memory stick, in school.... What else did she expect??
Reply 6
This happened at my school, except someone had also just "finished" on her face... Needless to say the photo made its way to every student in the school and she had to leave.
Reply 7
BOOM for further humiliation of public school teachers, look up Mike Seigel. Click on the link to the Sun's website lololol
Damn she is hot as well, a rare occurrence indeed.
Reply 9
How is the humiliation of someone funny? Get a grip.
Reply 10
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Is she hot?

Is she a MILF?

yes. The telegraph article shows her picture.
Moral of the story, Try not to mix work and play when you in a school full of teenagers :P
Shes famous WTF
pics or GTFO
Working on getting a copy of the pics as we speak. Sit tight. :biggrin:
my old music teacher's 'home video' went round my school in like, 2007? :P
hilarious times. yeah, she cried too ;D
stayed though :smile: kudos for sucking it up 'scuse the context' and staying at the school until it was forgotten about ;D
Reply 16
If you don't want people to see your naked photos - don't take naked photos.

I would have expected greater intellect and maturity from a Cambridge graduate.
(edited 13 years ago)
she's incredibly bufffffff so yea fair play to whichever mans have those pictures!!!!
To make matters worse, a national newspaper wrote an article about it and posted her picture!

Reply 19
Oh my.. I live in Harrow.. :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending