The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelbones
Any girl willing to have not one but THREE pictures of herself in her sig (on a student forum full of sex-deprived teens) with her tits very blatantly on display is either a slag or has no self respect.

Pick one yourself :rolleyes:

See the gender sign next to my screename?

MUG
Reply 81
Original post by Angie varona
if you cant see the problem then you're pretty stupid.

Look at the situation OP is in for a start.

Other than it is against the rules. By in school I assumed OP just meant the location, not in the middle of a corridor. So long as its in a locked room what is the big deal?
Reply 82
Original post by Acerbic
I've never heard such a dispassionate account of public sex.

You come onto a student forum looking for graphic descriptions of public sex? :lolwut:
Reply 83
See the gender sign next to my screename?

MUG

I loled because your sig has 3 different girls and the person talking to you fails to realise this... unless they think u are 3 different people at the same time.
Original post by .Ali.
Not necessarily. Having sex in a public place doens't equate to either of those, it usually implies that the parties like adrenaline rushes and are thrill seekers, they're acting out some kind of fantasy, or they want to do it just for the hell of it.

I've already said what equates to a slag, and as for having no self respect, having sex in a public place doesn't mean that at all.

Just read of your previous posts.

You're a slag no question.

BTW having sex in a school full with children is a act of someone with no self respect.
Original post by Sereni
I loled because your sig has 3 different girls and the person talking to you fails to realise this... unless they think u are 3 different people at the same time.

its the same girl bro.

Met her aswell in the US last summer
its the same girl bro.

.....Does she KNOW you have 3 pictures of her in your sig? :s-smilie:
Original post by Sereni
:O

which one? Netherhall?

Yeah!! How do you know!???!!

:biggrin:
Reply 88
Original post by .Ali.
You come onto a student forum looking for graphic descriptions of public sex? :lolwut:

You're not very smart, are you?
Original post by angelbones
.....Does she KNOW you have 3 pictures of her in your sig? :s-smilie:

No. who cares,shes quite famous online aswell.
Reply 90
Original post by street.lovin'
Yeah!! How do you know!???!!

:biggrin:

Im at Hills :P
Reply 91
Just read of your previous posts.

You're a slag no question.

BTW having sex in a school full with children is a act of someone with no self respect.

You felt the need to read up on my previous posts? I'm touched! :colondollar: I'm really not a slag at all. I may be a flirt and a cocktease, but I'm not promiscuous. There is a difference between being flirty and sexually open minded, and baging everything with a penis.

No it isn't, and it wouldn't be full of 'children', OP is presumably at secondary school, thus they will be adolescents. It doesn't lack self respect at all, what part of having sex with your partner shows a lack of self respect?
Reply 92
Original post by Acerbic
You're not very smart, are you?

Actually I'm quite intelligent, thanks for asking. Not that I have to justify myself to you. :smile:
Reply 93
its the same girl bro.

Hmmm I could swear that she looked like 3 different girls. Oh wells
Original post by Sereni
Im at Hills :P

looool .. :smile:

That's a good one.

Now you know a girl from Netherhall post stupid stuffs on TSR... :s-smilie:
Original post by .Ali.
You felt the need to read up on my previous posts? I'm touched! :colondollar: I'm really not a slag at all. I may be a flirt and a cocktease, but I'm not promiscuous. There is a difference between being flirty and sexually open minded, and baging everything with a penis.

No it isn't, and it wouldn't be full of 'children', OP is presumably at secondary school, thus they will be adolescents. It doesn't lack self respect at all, what part of having sex with your partner shows a lack of self respect?

How dense are you?

Its where the sex takes place which shows a lack of self respect.

Think to yourself why OP will get expelled for having sex in school.

Its disgraceful.
Reply 96
Original post by street.lovin'
looool .. :smile:

That's a good one.

Now you know a girl from Netherhall post stupid stuffs on TSR... :s-smilie:

Lol its actually not unprobable that I know you IRL, or that we at least have a few mutual friends XD, depends... are you upper or lower sixth?
Reply 97
How dense are you?

Its where the sex takes place which shows a lack of self respect.

Think to yourself why OP will get expelled for having sex in school.

Its disgraceful.

Dense? I'm one of the top in my year thanks, not that it's any of your concern.

How is it a lack of self respect? It's called a bit of fun, y'know, living a little. It may be disrespectful to the people in the school, but it's not showing a lack of self respect at all. If anything, the OP is empowering herself by exploring her sexuality in such a way. A lot of people have sex in public places, get over it.

You sound like a massive prude to be honest. :colonhash:
Original post by Sereni
Lol its actually not unprobable that I know you IRL, or that we at least have a few mutual friends XD, depends... are you upper or lower sixth?

Upper. :smile:

I checked youa re 17, so I guess you are in lower sixth. hmmm, I really don't know quite a few people who are at Hills both upper and lower sixth. lol, small world eh?
Reply 99
Original post by .Ali.
Actually I'm quite intelligent, thanks for asking. Not that I have to justify myself to you. :smile:

You're also incredibly modest, and not at all a slag.

Latest