The Student Room Group

how often do you take a dump

i'm just curious cause me and my friend had this hour long argument on this subject. he says he sh;ts 3 times a day, whereas with me its more like once every 2-3 days lol. my record is 6 days, but i was really young and i hated the idea of having to sh;t inside a hole on the floor (on holiday to my home country algeria).

anyway, does anyone here sh;t more than once a day? i can accept once a day, but anything more is just overkill, a waste of time and ****ed up. you probably think i'm a troll, but i'm not. these are true stories, and yes i want to hear about other peoples sh;tting routine - who cares?

EDIT: one advantage of sh;tting once every 2-3 days is that all the junk will eventually build up into one rock-hard lump (= no annoying 15 minutes of whiping). having said this, you still get a nice amount of thinking time.
Don't dupe threads.
Reply 2
Original post by marcusmerehay
Don't dupe threads.
such an unnecessary comment.
Original post by lean bean

And this thread is? :toofunny:
Reply 4
3 times a day? He is a fiend, I wouldn't want to share a toilet with him

Such an unnecessary thread.
Reply 6
Original post by n1r4v
3 times a day? Your friend is a fiend, I wouldn't want to share a toilet with him
sup man, you probably know who this is.

he takes a sh;t before college, after lunch, and before bed. jesus christ.
Reply 7
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Such an unnecessary thread.
then stop crying and go stalk someone else's thread.
i'.

When I took a dump on your face the Japanese quake happened.
Reply 9
typically once a day - after the first meal of the day (not always breakfast time)
and it takes me 2-3 minutes
don't understand this need to stop anyone else being able to use the toilet for half an hour whenever you need a dump
USUALLY once a day. Sometimes every second day. Or if i were to have more junk food or a chinese then twice a day (rare) :smile:
Over 9000 times a day.
Every hour :yep:
Reply 13
5 times because i eat a lot of veggies (they got fiber in them which makes people poo a lot)
then stop crying and go stalk someone else's thread.

Do you want me to call the wahhbulance for you?
Reply 15
sup man, you probably know who this is.

he takes a sh;t before college, after lunch, and before bed. jesus christ.

Lol, I do now. Pretty incredible, he is quite fat? Does he eat continuously or something?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending