The Student Room Group

Women are now going for effeminate men.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm a guy. I use straighteners, I go to the gym to work out (naturally skinny build) but I don't wear skinny jeans (slim fit).

Doesn't make me any more or less masculine than a crew cut guy in the army. I'm happy/confident with myself and if you are then women will notice that you are and you will get success.
Original post by ilickbatteries
Japs isn't offensive.

It's short for Japanese.

It's a bit like 'paki'. It's only racist if you assume racist connotations.

I don't get all het up if someone calls me a Brit. Hell, I am a Brit! Pakistanis are Pakis and Japanese are Japs!

No, it's not short for Japanese actually.

When it was first invented it was, but since the events of WWII it has been taken as a racial slur which inevitably brings offensiveness.

People should stop being so lazy and say the full word, it literally saves 1 second of your life, big deal.

Being called a Brit doesn't have racist connotations as people don't use it as an insult, but I'm sure if someone did it would become an offensive term, meanings change over time.
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
oh? So I cant have a dumb moment once a week? I need to fall to the floor crying because soft headed, feather brained whimps like yourself cannot accept a bit of truth? How am I intollerant to other cultures by saying chinks? I have had chinese curries (which i liked) and I love Kung-fu plus other weird stuff the chinks (lolol) have given to us.

You're just too dumb to understand really so go jump off a cliff. Preferably a high one near Morcambe Bay. :biggrin:

No **** sherlock, dumb moment, now carry on with your little forum trolling as its quite entertaining.

You clearly have issues. :doctor:

Quite happy with my life to be honest, I'm not the one hateful of other people based on where they come from, so... I'm not weak like you.

Also, is Morcambe Bay the most imaginative place you could think of? Jeez, you REALLY need a Geography lesson.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collins-World-Atlas-Complete-Atlases/dp/000726965X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301592111&sr=8-1

Here you go, this ought to get you started.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Its been my type since I can remember or even knew what a type was. Its nothing to do with fads or what looks 'in' at the moment, I've always been repulsed by extreme masculinity.
Original post by Arnotts
Its been my type since I can remember or even knew what a type was. Its nothing to do with fads or what looks 'in' at the moment, I've always been repulsed by extreme masculinity.

Out of interest, are you on the pill?

I really cannot understand why that Wallace girl can say anything, have you seen the state of her, is anything about her real? Lol thanks for the vids :tongue:
oh? So I cant have a dumb moment once a week? I need to fall to the floor crying because soft headed, feather brained whimps like yourself cannot accept a bit of truth? How am I intollerant to other cultures by saying chinks? I have had chinese curries (which i liked) and I love Kung-fu plus other weird stuff the chinks (lolol) have given to us.

You're just too dumb to understand really so go jump off a cliff. Preferably a high one near Morcambe Bay. :biggrin:

No **** sherlock, dumb moment, now carry on with your little forum trolling as its quite entertaining.

What truth?

Chink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chink
Jap: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap
Paki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#Paki

You're too dumb to even realise these are regarded as racial slurs.

And the cockle pickers at Morcambe Bay didn't jump off cliffs and die, they were on the beach when the tides came in. Where does the cliffs come into it? If you're trying to make a witty racial joke, at least get it right.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by rhinger
Hah please. I'm not getting over anything, I get plenty of women already because I'm as masculine as can be. It just pisses me off that some women actually find skinny jeans and all that feminine **** attractive.

Well someones a douche.
Original post by NeonSkies
You clearly have issues. :doctor:

Quite happy with my life to be honest, I'm not the one hateful of other people based on where they come from, so... I'm not weak like you.

Also, is Morcambe Bay the most imaginative place you could think of? Jeez, you REALLY need a Geography lesson.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collins-World-Atlas-Complete-Atlases/dp/000726965X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301592111&sr=8-1

Here you go, this ought to get you started.

lol

Clearly this is your dumb moment. Google morcambe bay and chinese, maybe add shark in there too for the lulz.

Ought to get you started.
Its not just in in hong kong, Its an oriental thing.
Usually hardcore anime fans, who take it too far. I bet majority of them also love yaoi.
Im also an anime fan but damn, there are some people who take it too far.
*Cough* Itachi and sasuke girl fans
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Surely it works both ways some men like women bodybuilders.

Personally i think men should be men and women should be women.
lol

Clearly this is your dumb moment. Google morcambe bay and chinese, maybe add shark in there too for the lulz.

I don't need to Google these things, as I am not the one with the issues :rolleyes: Those cockle pickers died when the tide came in just as No Future pointed out, so perhaps reading BBC news might benefit you? Or you could just, you know, shut up about things you are clearly ignorant of.

Buy the atlas, it might broaden your mind a little and you might just realise that other things exist outside the UK.
(edited 13 years ago)
lol

It was cockles, not sharks and no cliffs involved.

You can't even get your own jokes right!

All you do is call other people dumb, when you don't even want to learn the facts.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ilickbatteries
Japs isn't offensive.

It's short for Japanese.

It's a bit like 'paki'. It's only racist if you assume racist connotations.

I don't get all het up if someone calls me a Brit. Hell, I am a Brit! Pakistanis are Pakis and Japanese are Japs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#Paki

Brit is not generally regarded as a racial slur, whereas Paki, Chink and Jap are.
Original post by NeonSkies
I really cannot understand why that Wallace girl can say anything, have you seen the state of her, is anything about her real? Lol thanks for the vids :tongue:

I think the poetry one is quite a good response as to why people fear what they don't know or don't understand.

Sadly, there isn't anything the doctors can do for ignorance.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by No Future
I think the poetry one is quite a good response as to why people fear what they don't know or don't understand.

Yeah I'm watching it now, it's much more intelligent than simply having a go at her, I hope she saw it!
Reply 57
Original post by MillerTraub
Out of interest, are you on the pill?

I dont get it.
Original post by No Future
It was cockles, not sharks and no cliffs involved.

You can't even get your own jokes right!

All you do is call other people dumb, when you don't even want to learn the facts.

wow, another clueless female who needs to get back to you know where.

The joke goes as follows, "where do sharks go for a chinese?"

THAT IS THE JOKE MY DEAR FEMALE FORUM GOER.:rolleyes: <<times this rolleyes by infinity and you get close to what i think of you
wow, another clueless female who needs to get back to you know where.

The joke goes as follows, "where do sharks go for a chinese?"

THAT IS THE JOKE MY DEAR FEMALE FORUM GOER.:rolleyes: <<times this rolleyes by infinity and you get close to what i think of you

If we belong in the kitchen, why are you not at work earning money? Get a job, get some education, and grow up. Nobody thinks you are funny because you can't even understand the facts behind your own jokes. You're the joke.

This forum is seriously full of sexist racists, what is the matter with you idiots seriously, bunch of Nazis.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending