The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Ali.
Dense? I'm one of the top in my year thanks, not that it's any of your concern.

How is it a lack of self respect? It's called a bit of fun, y'know, living a little. It may be disrespectful to the people in the school, but it's not showing a lack of self respect at all. If anything, the OP is empowering herself by exploring her sexuality in such a way. A lot of people have sex in public places, get over it.

You sound like a massive prude to be honest. :colonhash:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How old are you?That sounded as if you were 10 years old.

You lack common sense.'Alot of people'?LMAO.wow.Do you live in the real world?Have you talked to any one who has actually had sex in public?

Go to bed.
I think it would be thrilling to have sex in school, my girlfriend and i like to do it outside, at a quite beach etc. and she likes me being inside her especially when others can see us but not what we are doing, but she doesn't go to my school. :frown: and she is not a slag...
Reply 102
Original post by street.lovin'
Upper. :smile:

I checked youa re 17, so I guess you are in lower sixth. hmmm, I really don't know quite a few people who are at Hills both upper and lower sixth. lol, small world eh?

I'm upper, just young in my year. I saw the 'Just call me Gee' and thought I knew who you were but then I realised you arn't the Gee I know. It is indeed a small world XD
Reply 103
Original post by Angie varona

You lack common sense.'Alot of people'?LMAO.wow.Do you live in the real world?Have you talked to any one who has actually had sex in public?

Go to bed.

Oh my God, you sound like an absolute oik. Your writing style is awful.

Yes I do live in the 'real world' that's the same question I'd pose to you actually. What world do you live in if you consider public sex to be such a taboo? Yes I have actually, I know a few people who have.

You're clearly just very prudish, which is fine if you want to be that way, just don't force your outdated opinions on everyone else.
Original post by Sereni
I'm upper, just young in my year. I saw the 'Just call me Gee' and thought I knew who you were but then I realised you arn't the Gee I know. It is indeed a small world XD

If you are on about Gee in Netherhall then I probably know her. Does she have the surname of the film character that played by Will Smith?

lol, we are hijacking this thread! :P
i love sex in public knowing that someone might catch me and my girl while my penis is rock hard and deep inside her vagina, we got caught by a walker once, and he was on his own so we just stood up, and started again right in front of hime, stood up, he ran off. was best sex ever though when someone found us it was so exciting...
Reply 106
Original post by street.lovin'
If you are on about Gee in Netherhall then I probably know her. Does she have the surname of the film character that played by Will Smith?

lol, we are hijacking this thread! :P

Yes that is the Gee I am refering to. We are kind of hyjacking I was mebbe thinking we should move this to PM before we tell all of TSR our full names, addresses and credit card details.
Well done mate.
But i don't understand why you are so embarrassed, why dont you want to tell anyone. Its not like you did anything wrong
Original post by .Ali.
Oh my God, you sound like an absolute oik. Your writing style is awful.

Yes I do live in the 'real world' that's the same question I'd pose to you actually. What world do you live in if you consider public sex to be such a taboo? Yes I have actually, I know a few people who have.

You're clearly just very prudish, which is fine if you want to be that way, just don't force your outdated opinions on everyone else.

so you dont think public sex is a taboo in society?LMAO.Thats it.WOW.

Im not prudish,infact i probably banged more people then you have.Infact im sure i have little girl.i just dont like people having sex in public places.
Oh god. Langley Grammar much?

Go to bed.

aware that i'm not involved directly in the little personal spat you two appear to be engaging in... but to be honest, you DO sound like a prude, and to be honest if someone spoke to me like you are, i'd be pretty pissed off :smile: you're unnecessarily rude, and generally trying to belittle someone who's simply disagreed with your opinion... resorting to personal/age related insults = sign of a weak argument... :holmes:
If it was me I would threaten the person who caught me in the act. I would probably say to them "oi, come here you...What did you see earlier?" the other person would probably be like "oh, well, I - I...you'know....you were..having...." I'd then interrupt - 'Now you think carefully about your next choice of word, my friend"...the other guy would then respond after a short pause "I didn't see nothing". "Right", I'd say. "And it better stay that way too, otherwise you may wake up one day with your genitals mysteriously missing, got it?" "Got it, boss".
I wouldn't mind having sex in school. I wouldn't do it during the day though, because I would probably get caught. Best to sneak back in after school. But I suppose the rush wont be the same. A teacher could still catch you after school, or the cleaners. But the cleaners at my college are all old pervs, so they would probably stand and watch.

its the same girl bro.

Met her aswell in the US last summer

Where in the US??

Original post by .Ali.
cocktease

I'm disappoint :frown:
Reply 113
so you dont think public sex is a taboo in society?LMAO.Thats it.WOW.

Im not prudish,infact i probably banged more people then you have.Infact im sure i have little girl.i just dont like people having sex in public places.

Not particularly, it's slightly frowned upon by some, which is what gives it the appeal.

You've 'banged more people than I have', and yet you call me a slag? That makes sense. :rolleyes: And if you don't like it, don't do it yourself but just don't push your opinions on others.
Reply 114
Original post by Lewroll
I wouldn't mind having sex in school. I wouldn't do it during the day though, because I would probably get caught. Best to sneak back in after school. But I suppose the rush wont be the same. A teacher could still catch you after school, or the cleaners. But the cleaners at my college are all old pervs, so they would probably stand and watch.

Where in the US??

Well maybe I could make an exception just for you Lewroll... :colone:
Original post by .Ali.
Not particularly, it's slightly frowned upon by some, which is what gives it the appeal.

You've 'banged more people than I have', and yet you call me a slag? That makes sense. :rolleyes: And if you don't like it, don't do it yourself but just don't push your opinions on others.

this.
Original post by Lewroll

Where in the US??

miami.Not sure if she lives there but she was a party with some of my older bros mates(girls mates).

Got her on facebook aswell lmao.One of my few encounters with someone with some fame.

Good times.
Reply 117
Original post by sunlightxstarbright
Oh god. Langley Grammar much?

Love how you're all guessing which school it is.
Not there, and not either of the ones in Cambridge (wish it was Cambridge though, it's bloody nice out there :colondollar: )
miami.Not sure if she lives there but she was a party with some of my older bros mates(girls mates).

Got her on facebook aswell lmao.One of my few encounters with someone with some fame.

Good times.

Lucky guy. I'm very jelly.
Original post by Lewroll
Lucky guy. I'm very jelly.

my bro lives there.Im going to uni in america in the summer.

The girls in the US are outstounding.Miami was something else.SMOKING HOT girls everywhere.Makes london look like crap.TOP class girls.Highest quality

You should see my bros girlfriend.Shes something else.

Latest

Trending

Trending