The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Nursing application university of ulster

Has anyone received any offers for magee or coleraine regarding nursing applications for 2011 / 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i got one from coleraine for a different course. I'm sure you'll hear in the next few days as UCAS pushes to get offers in by 31st. If not by then, its only going to be a few more weeks.

Original post by brown123
Has anyone received any offers for magee or coleraine regarding nursing applications for 2011 / 2012?
(edited 13 years ago)
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks most people have been saying the 31st of March so fingers crossed I get some news soon.
Reply 3
just recieved conditional offers for magee and coleraine...over the moon :smile:
Reply 4
i didnt get in . oh well .. everyone i know got unsucessful dont know anyone one yet with a conditional!
Reply 5
Original post by am4555
i didnt get in . oh well .. everyone i know got unsucessful dont know anyone one yet with a conditional!

sorry to hear that, have you applied anywhere else?
Reply 6
hi blisty. which are you going to do ??
Reply 7
I received a conditional for Magee for adult and mental health didn't get an offer for Coleraine. None of my friends got any offers though so I don't no anyone that will be going in sept.
Reply 8
Original post by amy_sugar8
hi blisty. which are you going to do ??

I'm waiting to hear about a paramedic course i've applied for but if i'm unsuccessful in that I'll be accepting for adult nursing in Magee. :smile:

are you going?
Reply 9
hi blisty, yes I am definately going. so happy!!

hi brown123, im going on my own too .. so nervous!

is anyone travelling? I am travelling from omagh as it will be 3 days a week and no point in me staying!
Reply 10
hi everyone..anyone thinking of going to Magee?
i got an unconditional offer..so happy, so i think thats were i will be heading :smile:
going to travel as i live near ballymena and dont see the point in staying down.
i will be going on my own but looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 11
Hi all I will be travelling down to just going to use the train when heading to uni tho and then the car for placements( fingers crossed I pass my test soon). I'm travelling from Ballymena which is a long train journey but for three days i'm not complaining especially when Most of the people I have heard from have been unsuccessful. :smile:
Reply 12
Hi All,

Is it def only a 3 day week at Magee, cause I know Queens is a 5 day week while in Uni and I assumed they would both be the same?
Reply 13
i'm not 100% sure if magee is def 3 days I have been told that its def a shorter week than Queens tho. I'm sure it will just depend as every years timetable will probably be different. Do know at girl in her 2nd year at queens and she is in every day 9-4 when she is at uni.
Reply 14
I'm transferring into year two from a london uni, Had to ring to find out if i'd been offered a place (I have) but ucas still hasn't been updated!! Anyone else starting coleraine 2011, year two?
Reply 15
Hi I will be travelling from omagh to magee to do adult nursing... definately going.. so excited!!. It has been 3 days a week in magee for the past 5 years or so. usually being monday 9-12.30, tuesday 9-12.30 and thurs 9-4. I know queens is usually a 5 day week 9-5 or 9-4.
Reply 16
I'll be travelling to coleraine on the train too! even better if it is only a 3 day week :biggrin:
I have a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Coleraine :]
Reply 18
I got an unconditional offer for coleraine and magee! but i cant decide which 1 to go for!!
Hi, I got an offer for magee and coleraine adult nursing too!! Don't no anyone else how did though???:frown:

Don't know which to choose? :confused: does anyone know how many adult nursing students there are at each???

also will anyone be staying in halls at either???

Quick Reply

Latest