The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsamemario666
So you were having sex in a school where people could walk in? THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!

I'd be worried about anyone who 'thought about the children' in a scenario like that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Would I tell??? sorry I would the info would be just too juicy.
Original post by .Ali.
Well maybe I could make an exception just for you Lewroll... :colone:

I would hope so :cry2:
Original post by Angie varona
my bro lives there.Im going to uni in america in the summer.

The girls in the US are outstounding.Miami was something else.SMOKING HOT girls everywhere.Makes london look like crap.TOP class girls.Highest quality

You should see my bros girlfriend.Shes something else.

:eek: I'm incredibly jealous now!! I wish I could go uni in the US :frown:

Yeah, the girls in the US :sogood: You're a lucky guy :biggrin:
Original post by Lewroll
:eek: I'm incredibly jealous now!! I wish I could go uni in the US :frown:

Yeah, the girls in the US :sogood: You're a lucky guy :biggrin:

Seriously go over there for a holiday with your mates or get a job over there.Partys are great aswell

The girls are on another planet compared to the hags we have in the uk.
Original post by aja89
Once again, see signature...

LOL! :lol:
Original post by .Ali.
Dense? I'm one of the top in my year thanks, not that it's any of your concern.

How is it a lack of self respect? It's called a bit of fun, y'know, living a little. It may be disrespectful to the people in the school, but it's not showing a lack of self respect at all. If anything, the OP is empowering herself by exploring her sexuality in such a way. A lot of people have sex in public places, get over it.

You sound like a massive prude to be honest. :colonhash:

Positive repped.
What a boring sod. I bet doing it with the sheets off the bed with the light on is 'shameful'

I agree with you. Danger is GOOD!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How old are you?That sounded as if you were 10 years old.

You lack common sense.'Alot of people'?LMAO.wow.Do you live in the real world?Have you talked to any one who has actually had sex in public?

Go to bed.

Yeah sorry to butt in but you do sound really boring and prudish. I love doing it in taboo places. That's what makes sex fun. Sex is supposed to be an adventure. I don't just want to keep it to the bedroom. Seems you have double standards too. You go on about how many girls you've slept with and then accuse someone else of being a slag. You can't have it both ways....
Reply 128
Original post by Eveiebaby
Positive repped.
What a boring sod. I bet doing it with the sheets off the bed with the light on is 'shameful'

I agree with you. Danger is GOOD!

Thankyou! :biggrin:

Yeah he seems like the type to positively faint in horror at the sound of a girl enjoying sex enough to have it publicly :rolleyes:
Do it in front of your parents.
Reply 130
Original post by Dekota-XS
Do it in front of your parents.

I don't have a death wish :tongue:
Reply 131
Cool story bro (I dont care if your 'sis')

Haha.

Good, you deserve it.

...How disgusting.
My friends did at school.. in the girls toilets and one of the other girls walked in and saw!
She told people but no one really cared, to be honest I think most people were just repulsed, I laughed but I didn't really care. I think I'd tell people because I found it hilarious.. i guess if you don't want the girl to tell can you talk to her about it.. say your really embarassed and you hope that you can keep it just between the two of you. If she's a decent person she'll say yes!

It's a bit of a stupid thing to do isn't it :P Just don't get too worked up if people confront you about it and chances are people will forget about it by next term :smile:

good luck
Yeah sorry to butt in but you do sound really boring and prudish. I love doing it in taboo places. That's what makes sex fun. Sex is supposed to be an adventure. I don't just want to keep it to the bedroom. Seems you have double standards too. You go on about how many girls you've slept with and then accuse someone else of being a slag. You can't have it both ways....

Just looked at your posts.WOW you seem to be a slag.And for some reason you think you're hot lol.Your ugly TBH.Not even average.The worst one on here yet.Sex in you home is fine but not in public places as thats dirty and not very considerate of the poeple around you.Its commonm decency.

And dont talk about double standards.I cant punch a women if they hit me first with out getting rushed.Ill still do it anyway but still.Men being players is on of the few things we have left after the feminists have had there way.
Just looked at your posts.WOW you seem to be a slag.And for some reason you think you're hot lol.Your ugly TBH.Not even average.The worst one on here yet.Sex in you home is fine but not in public places as thats dirty and not very considerate of the poeple around you.Its commonm decency.

And dont talk about double standards.I cant punch a women if they hit me first with out getting rushed.Ill still do it anyway but still.Men being players is on of the few things we have left after the feminists have had there way.

Wow. What a misogynistic idiot.
What makes you think that most women would hit a man anyway. I sure don't agree with violence in any case.
And why would you bother researching the history of what I have posted. That is pretty creepy.

And for the record, I have never suggested that I thought I was good looking.
At least I have the courage to put some photos of me on my profile unlike you who posts pictures of some girl instead.

I enjoy sex and I choose who I have sex carefully. Women enjoy sex. Get over it and get back to reality. Sex isnt just out there for men to enjoy. You sound about 3 years old and need to grow up. And evidently you need to stop being so uptight. You must be crap and uninspiring in bed. If someone actually allowed you to put it in them. Which I seriously doubt.
(edited 13 years ago)

You, sir, are a knob.
Wow. What a misogynistic idiot.
What makes you think that most women would hit a man anyway. I sure don't agree with violence in any case.
And why would you bother researching the history of what I have posted. That is pretty creepy.

And for the record, I have never suggested that I thought I was good looking.
At least I have the courage to put some photos of me on my profile unlike you who posts pictures of some girl instead.

I enjoy sex and I choose who I have sex carefully. Women enjoy sex. Get over it and get back to reality. Sex isnt just out there for men to enjoy. You sound about 3 years old and need to grow up. And evidently you need to stop being so uptight. You must be crap and uninspiring in bed. If someone actually allowed you to put it in them. Which I seriously doubt.

Lol hold up.Im bad in bed because i dont like having sex in public places?LMAO.

You sound as if you have daddy issues LMAO.

Your dad probably left you right?

P.s Ive got with got good number of girls not just in england and all of the thEm at a higher quality then anything you can get.
Lol hold up.Im bad in bed because i dont like having sex in public places?LMAO.

You sound as if you have daddy issues LMAO.

Your dad probably left you right?

P.s Ive got with got good number of girls not just in england and all of the thEm at a higher quality then anything you can get.

Why do I sound as if I have daddy issues? Because I called you a misogynistic idiot?
I don't hate men. I just think YOU'RE a massive prick. Why? Because you think being a man entitles you to use/play women and also that you think women shouldnt be publicly (oh my god - shock horror) enjoying sex. There's nothing I've said which indicates I'm a slag. And for the record I have a boyfriend who I'm committed to.

If you think you're so big and clever by showing off about your "conquests" then you're every inch the dirty slag you profess me and other girls to be on this thread.

EDIT: I haven't actually been girl hunting for a while, but I have met and made love with some beautiful, intelligent, OPENMINDED women in my time.

I can't be arsed with judgemental bigoted little ****s....

Let me know when you've grown up and mastered the art of the english language.
(edited 13 years ago)
lol
I expected a more detailed story... :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending