The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The "Exeter (Cornwall) Firmers 2011" Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sah-bree-na
Have any of you received the ID number to login and apply for accommodation? I firmed UEC on Sunday and still nothing although I have got a email saying they've received my confirmation...
xx

Does the email have the term dates and all that stuff in it? If it does the ID number is at the top, I didn't notice it at first either.

Grats on firming CC :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
How long did your confirmation emails take to arrive? I firmed yesterday afternoon, and I know I'm being really impatient here, but I want to apply for accommodation now and can't do it until I've got my ID number :tongue:.
Reply 22
Firmed CC two days ago! Politics and International Studies... Yay! Waiting for confirmation from the uni... (:
Reply 23
Original post by schnapster
How long did your confirmation emails take to arrive? I firmed yesterday afternoon, and I know I'm being really impatient here, but I want to apply for accommodation now and can't do it until I've got my ID number :tongue:.

A week / 10 days or so i think mine was.
Original post by westy89
A week / 10 days or so i think mine was.

Ahh ok, I'll just have to be patient then.
Original post by westy89
Does the email have the term dates and all that stuff in it? If it does the ID number is at the top, I didn't notice it at first either.

Grats on firming CC :wink:

Gosh I'm such an idiot, I see it now! I even emailed them to say I hadn't got it...haha.

Which room ya going for? I read on some other guide that you could choose between a 40 week or 41 week contract but the site only had 40 weeks..oh well XD
xx
Reply 26
Gosh I'm such an idiot, I see it now! I even emailed them to say I hadn't got it...haha.

Which room ya going for? I read on some other guide that you could choose between a 40 week or 41 week contract but the site only had 40 weeks..oh well XD
xx

Im going for a forty week. Hopefully get a double bed too :smile:

When we get allocated our numbers we should all post them on here, just incase some of us are in the same flat!

:biggrin:
Original post by Sim188

When we get allocated our numbers we should all post them on here, just incase some of us are in the same flat!

Pretty much all of the rooms are double bed as far as I know :biggrin:

And great idea! It would be nice to know some people before we go :smile:. Although I don't think we get allocated specific rooms until results day.
Original post by Sim188

Same here :smile:

I don't want to have to put up with bunk beds again in my life XD
xx
Reply 29

xx

Doh!

I remember reading about the 41 week contracts too but like Sim said i only had the option for a 40 :hmmmm2:

xx

But there is so much more room for activities!

Original post by Sim188

I like the sound of this :borat:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
Haha woo! Apparently my application is awaiting allocation. Once i've been allocated i assume we should get the flat number / could at least email to find out?

I hope there is another TSR'er in my flat. Takes some of the effort out of the first two days :lol:
Reply 31

xx

Don't worry about bunkbeds too much, this year they all went to falmouth students because UFC over recruited.

Probably will be the same next year.
Reply 32
Original post by Sim188
Haha woo! Apparently my application is awaiting allocation. Once i've been allocated i assume we should get the flat number / could at least email to find out?

I hope there is another TSR'er in my flat. Takes some of the effort out of the first two days :lol:

You get the flat number on the first day you arrive
Reply 33
Original post by Relaxicat
Don't worry about bunkbeds too much, this year they all went to falmouth students because UFC over recruited.

Probably will be the same next year.

I am UCF :redface: i don't even belong on this thread!
Reply 34
I just firmed for English! Now I'm off to fill out the dreaded finance form :wink:
Original post by Evielee_17
I just firmed for English! Now I'm off to fill out the dreaded finance form :wink:

Ah, another person doing English at Cornwall! See you there :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by MelissaJayne
Ah, another person doing English at Cornwall! See you there :biggrin:

Reply 37
Original post by ballroombabe
Anyone else firming the Cornwall campus??

It will be my firm for English and History (Joint) and I'm going back to the post-offer open day on the 12th March. Anyone else doing this subject already/will be going in October or to the open day?

What other subjects will everyone be doing?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've also firmed it for joint English and History so I might be seeing you around =)
Original post by LucyAnne
I've also firmed it for joint English and History so I might be seeing you around =)

All us English/History jointees seem to be girlies so far!
Reply 39
Original post by MelissaJayne
All us English/History jointees seem to be girlies so far!

Yeah, my sisters studying English at Surrey and she says her course is like 95% girls!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending