The Student Room Group

What was going through your mind when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alison1992
my first time i honestly think was the most painful thing i have ever experienced, but apparently i have 'narrow hips'...to be honest i don't think anyone's first time is brilliant, it's only with experience that you get good and can in doing so, receive good, i'm currently back with the guy i lost my virginity with when i was 16 and 2 years on a lot has changed, first times aren't all that, it annoys me that people make them out to be such a big deal, i dont think sex has to be 'special' as long as you're being safe and not sleeping around it shouldn't matter...on another note, get an implanon implant, it will solve so many of your problems

Mine was brilliant - better than some of the times since then actually.
Reply 181
'oh **** this is so cash'

was actually legitimately what i was thinking the entire time
Reply 182
"Why did I even bother"
Please god, let it get better than this.

In fairness. It did. On the other hand, not quite how i thought it would go the first time.
Original post by Nigel9
I have never had sex. I do not want AIDS

You're missing out
Reply 185
Original post by Alison1992
You're missing out

Better safe than sorry. It's a terrible disease
Beforehand: The ONE night I miss out my just in case shave, and I pull. FML.

During: Whaaat I've actually lost my virginity?... Don'tlook at him, don't look at him, look at anything but him...
Original post by Drewzee
ELLO ME JULIE!:borat: ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!.............:biggrin: THEN I CUMMED ND IT WAS LYK:colondollar: MAYBE LONGER NEXT TIME:rolleyes:

:lol:
Reply 188
im having sex, im not a virgin, this hurts, this isnt fun, im not a virgin, its really cold in here, this hurts.
Reply 189
I will do it when I get married
What was going through my mind?

'Is this it? What a let down'
Original post by Nigel9
Better safe than sorry. It's a terrible disease

Then you use a condom
"F*** it's big.... oww, ohh that's never gonna fit... ohhh that's nice... f*** yeah, this is GREAT!" *LOVE*

True.
Original post by Jake22
In the words of Chris Rock:

Ooooohhhh....

*Shudder*

That felt so good, I can read Arabic.

:rofl2:
Reply 194
Original post by mabelbarc
Well I'm saving myself for the right guy so hopefully ital be 'I love you but right now all i care about is ****ing you hard because I've waited so long for this' :smile:

okay well thats me what 2 months ago... well I lost it tonight and what actually went through my mind was:

'my god this is amazing, he has huge muscles, **** i wish i had his tan, i love him so much... is that a stinging nettle under my foot?'
Wait...it's in! It's in! Oohhh...eugh...thats quite of bit of blood! And more blood...and MORE BLOOD! Why the hell won't I stop bleeding?!?! So...this is nice...yeah, and this. Hhhmmm...my legs kinda hurt like this. Ooh...yes THAT is very nice. This is going on a lot longer than I expected?!?! A HELL OF A LOT LONGER! Change position...why not? Eugh...more blood! Why aren't you cumming!!! Oohh...ooh...nearly there...nearly there...nearly there...nope, lost it! Ok, I'm really rather tired now. But you just aren't cumming!!! Pulling out feels...odd! Again...why the heck not? And so on and so forth...

My partner actually wasn't able to finish, because he was ill at the time....so it lasted a VERY LONG TIME!
Reply 196
Original post by Anonymous
Wait...it's in! It's in! Oohhh...eugh...thats quite of bit of blood! And more blood...and MORE BLOOD! Why the hell won't I stop bleeding?!?! So...this is nice...yeah, and this. Hhhmmm...my legs kinda hurt like this. Ooh...yes THAT is very nice. This is going on a lot longer than I expected?!?! A HELL OF A LOT LONGER! Change position...why not? Eugh...more blood! Why aren't you cumming!!! Oohh...ooh...nearly there...nearly there...nearly there...nope, lost it! Ok, I'm really rather tired now. But you just aren't cumming!!! Pulling out feels...odd! Again...why the heck not? And so on and so forth...

My partner actually wasn't able to finish, because he was ill at the time....so it lasted a VERY LONG TIME!

mine guy took ages as well i think cos we were outside and he wasent comfortable so in the end i finished him off with a bit of head :wink:
Reply 197
Should've got it on with me instead:sexface:
(Obviously this s because I feel you'd appreciate maths lines during).
"I hope she didn't put a pin through this condom" and "What the hell was all the hype about"
Reply 199
something like,

Is it in yet?
Yeah I'm bored now.
Ooh Top Gear!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending