The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
French knickers > thongs.
I'll probably only wear them when I wear something that looks silly with knickers

Or occasionally this too :
Original post by Hafsaay
When I run out of knickers :ninja:

:colondollar:
gotta say found it weird that my gf used to only wear thongs....but cant say ive ever complained....apparently they are comfortable. Ive actually never seen her in granny panties....WIN?
Never. Don't find them comfortable in the slightest.

I wear comfortable pants most days and when I'm going out or in a good mood I wear sexy pants but never thongs.
All the time... :sexface:

Though in all seriousness, I do wear them all the time, i dont like how knickers feel like they're all over my bum, plus i wear dresses and skirts a lot so i would get a line :shrugs:
Reply 24
French knickers are much hotter.
Reply 25
I have one thong, raw silk so handwash only. Rarely wear it
thongs are the worst thing to wear. shorts or boxers are the way forward... so comfy, half the time i forget i have them on!
i dont know many lasses that wear them, most of my flat mates wear shorts, boxers or frenchies...
I always wondered, isn't wearing a g-string like having a permanent wedgie? it must be horrible
Subscribes
every day....
Original post by rugbyladosc

All the girls on TSR are frigid

How exactly do you work that one out?
Reply 31
I'm not a big fan of vaginal infections and UTIs, so never.
Original post by alharrison4
How exactly do you work that one out?

no need to take it literally
Reply 33
Not very often. Order of preference goes:
1) Boxers
2) French knickers
3)Pants
4) Thongs

I would never wear thongs on a normal day and would only wear them on a night out if I was wearing something tight on my bum bum that would show my pant line. Boxers or shorts are soooo comfy and plus my bf prefers them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
all the time i geuss i'm just used to wearing them

i feel really uncomfortable when i wear anything else
Reply 35
I couldn't bare the thought of a string up my jacksie!!!

though i must say i have never tried them, but just the thought ..... *shudder down my spine*
Reply 36
Original post by robotwars
honestly, girls, how often do you wear thongs? my female friends tell us (the ones who are brave enough) that generally they wear them on nights out and one of them says she wears them when she is feeling in a "particularly good mood".:s-smilie: i live in a sort of chavvy area and when women bend over in shops or sit down, sometimes you can see their thongs (which is ok if they have a hot arse but if they dont, it is kind of gross).

on tsr though, i have seen threads and girls all say they wear french knickers or other comfortable things. tsr doesnt match with real life.:s-smilie:

I can honestly say I have never worn a thong. Probably won't ever, I mean, look at them! Waste of money considering you're really only getting half a pair of knickers :tongue: Also, I can't say for sure having never tried one on, but they look like the most uncomfortable things to wear, I mean, its a piece of string basically at the back, up your arse :s-smilie: I don't understand why anyone would want to wear one. I mean I know you don't get knicker lines and stuff that way because theres no knicker to create a line, but if you get invisible knickers (of which I have plenty) then there are no seams, they're silky soft to wear and you can't see them if you've got a clingy dress on. On day to day basis I wear ordinary knickers, and if I want to feel good some lacy ones or yeah, french knickers or something.

no need to take it literally

If it wasn't literal... was it meant to be funny? Perhaps a sarcastic commentary on society's apparently increasingly loose morals?
I don't get it.
Reply 38
Half thongs (no stringy panties, those are just uncomfy) half cheekie sort. Both are comfortable and soft and cute, it just depends on my mood and if I'm bleeding down there.
In all honesty, I wear whatever I manage to obtain from my extremely messy drawers :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending