Libya, another Iraq another lie

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by robin22391
then enlighten me.

Would be a waste of time
Reply 241
Original post by There will be Particles
He's ignorantly making the serious error of mixing up the initial popular (early 1900's) IRA movement with the modern 1980's terrorist group offshoots such as the CIRA...

no you are the moron, you mixed up the ira with those separatists.

the fenians and the ira and such like were the original irish rebels, later came the pira, rira, cira and oglaigh na heireann and many more.

the ira were those who came from the volunteer army, much like in the usa. these people led the easter rising, then they waged a war of the guerilla style of the spanish, and some volunteers still continue to wage guerilla warfare after all these years in northern ireland, because a man called edward carson formed the uvf to block irish home rule, a ruling which the british parliament made. the uvf had planned to use 100,000 men against the british soldiers who were being sent over by asquith, not wanting a rebellion by the unionists, the british government conceded, and so today the battle goes on in a divided ireland.
Reply 242
LOL, you moron I AM IRISH and I am very aware of Irish history, the original IRA has NOTHING to do with the CIRA that carried out terrorist attacks on innocents.

Er, you've already claimed to be Libyan on this thread
Reply 243
Original post by Aj12
hardly another Iraq this is justified by the UN. And the oil in Libya is hardly worth the cost of an invasion.

I cannot be bothered I really cannot. Look through the other threads your argument has been addressed again and again. There is no need for this thread.

The Daily Telegraph's Rob Cirlly in the outskirts of Benghazi tweets: "can hear the artillery slamming into the city from here, edge of town, with stream of refugees? Where are the Nato jets?"
Gaddafi has started a full assault on the heavily populated city of Benghazi bombing residential areas. Isn't it time to implement UN Resolution...
See more
15 hours ago · Like ·

Government - Hey Rob Cirlly from the daily telegraph, here is le bare money. Tweet some bull**** to convince people that were not here just for oil.
Reply 244
Original post by Aj12
Not at all. Don't be so ignorant.

You're an expert on the Emerald Isle now chaver? Britain behaved despicably in Ireland and would have machine gunned Irish freedom fighters if they could have got away it. Numerous uprisings that clearly indicated a desire for self determination were brutally put down by British troops. During the worst period of the potato famine, the English and Anglo-Irish landlords were allowed to export food to England. But you knew all that right?

You are very quick to shoot people down on here rather than debate in a civil manner. Remarkably similar tactic to other mushrooms... :naughty:
Reply 245
Original post by CODKING
You're an expert on the Emerald Isle now chaver? Britain behaved despicably in Ireland and would have machine gunned Irish freedom fighters if they could have got away it. Numerous uprisings that clearly indicated a desire for self determination were brutally put down by British troops. During the worst period of the potato famine, the English and Anglo-Irish landlords were allowed to export food to England. But you knew all that right?

You are very quick to shoot people down on here rather than debate in a civil manner. Remarkably similar tactic to other mushrooms... :naughty:

Mushrooms? Been called a lot of things on here. But never that....
Original post by CODKING
Er, you've already claimed to be Libyan on this thread

Er, maybe some people here aren't clones from one parent...

Er, maybe some of us here have more than one parent from possibly more than one background...

Er, maybe some of us should pause for a moment before writing massive, bold and coloured statements that just embarrass ourselves :rolleyes:

... :facepalm2:
Original post by Aj12
Mushrooms? Been called a lot of things on here. But never that....

The guy who wrote that is probably on some type of mushroom lol
Reply 248
Original post by CODKING
You're an expert on the Emerald Isle now chaver? Britain behaved despicably in Ireland During the worst period of the potato famine, the English and Anglo-Irish landlords were allowed to export food to England. But you knew all that right?

:naughty:

further on that story, the food crops traveled on the roads by armed guard, children and mothers starved to death with green stains around their mouth by the roadside, they had tried eating grass out of desperation and a last ditch attempt to survive. in scotland the scots were given charity, due to some books about the highlands that drew sympathy on them, and in the rest of the european famine the people were fed. ireland had a surplus crop throughout those years.

britain has some cheek, trying to feign being noble.
Reply 249
Er, maybe some people here aren't clones from one parent...

Er, maybe some of us here have more than one parent from possibly more than one background...

did you live in ireland or libya.

claiming to be irish, you should know what the ira is, and how that relates to libyan rebels.
Original post by robin22391

did you live in ireland or libya.

claiming to be irish, you should know what the ira is, and how that relates to libyan rebels.

I know very well the situation of the IRA, you can draw comparisons from Libya to the original IRA movement in the early 1900's of course like in any country of oppressed people that rise up.

However the situation in Libya is far more dire and is more of a pressing matter as you can see defenceless people are being directly attacked by heavily armed combatants using an array of weaponry and armour, this is an outright genocide akin to the mass slaughter of innocents in Rwanda - he is also starving the population in a situation similar to the deaths of millions of Russians at the hand of the tyrant Stalin of Soviet era Russia.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 251
I know very well the situation of the IRA, you can draw comparisons from Libya to the original IRA movement in the early 1900's of course like in any country of oppressed people that rise up.

However the situation in Libya is far more dire and is more of a pressing matter as you can see defenceless people are being directly attacked by heavily armed combatants using an array of weaponry and armour, this is an outright genocide akin to the mass slaughter of innocents in Rwanda - he is also starving the population in a situation similar to the deaths of millions of Russians at the hand of the tyrant Stalin of Soviet era Russia.

:hahaha: Irish Libyan and TSR'a resident expert on both? Never seen a green fez but each to his own I suppose.

Tool bar's there for people to use chaver
Reply 252
No matter how moral it is our country cannot afford it. It really is that simple. All other points are moot.

Personally I think that everyone that wants us to carry on spending the money trying to resolve this matter should go themselves and do some fighting, specifically paying out of their own pockets, and spend less time on a forum moaning about people who have the sense to realise we should be focusing on our own economy. (incidentally are on a STUDENT forum i.e. a demographic more interested in bettering themselves and thus becoming more valuable to the economy- for whichever country they may be or end up in)

All those who either want to fight or support the cause should go and fight. The world would most probably be a better place without you.
Reply 253
Original post by Russ0707
No matter how moral it is our country cannot afford it. It really is that simple. All other points are moot.

Personally I think that everyone that wants us to carry on spending the money trying to resolve this matter should go themselves and do some fighting, specifically paying out of their own pockets, and spend less time on a forum moaning about people who have the sense to realise we should be focusing on our own economy. (incidentally are on a STUDENT forum i.e. a demographic more interested in bettering themselves and thus becoming more valuable to the economy- for whichever country they may be or end up in)

All those who either want to fight or support the cause should go and fight. The world would most probably be a better place without you.

If the economic argument is the only one to get us out of this, then I'll go for that. I still don't believe people give a monkeys about Jo Libyan but your analysis makes a lot of sense.

William Hague is a t.w.a.t. and I can't see anyone disagreeing with me on that.
Reply 254
Original post by CODKING
If the economic argument is the only one to get us out of this, then I'll go for that. I still don't believe people give a monkeys about Jo Libyan but your analysis makes a lot of sense.

William Hague is a t.w.a.t. and I can't see anyone disagreeing with me on that.

oil, oil and oil. starve america, britain of arab oil, and they would soon see sense on a lot of fronts lol
Reply 255
Original post by zohaib93
oil, oil and oil. starve america, britain of arab oil, and they would soon see sense on a lot of fronts lol

No that would just put the world into recession
Reply 256
Original post by Aj12

which would knock some sense into the american heads, hit the americans livelihood, their economy and their industries, and i bet my life they would see sense very very quickly.

Egypt have aleady set the record straight with the jewish state, the gas and oil to israel has been stopped by egypt until the jewish state behaves and pays a fair price.

The day america has to choose between its own economy and the jewish state and all immoral vetoes for the jewish state, believe you me, it will be the american economy, squeeze americas economy and they will see sense, the double satndards will vanish into thin air the day the lack of arab oil halts americas economy.
Reply 257
Original post by Aj12

all that would do is bring britain and america to its knees, at which point they can either choose their economies or choose licking israeli backsides for the sake of doing so.
Reply 258
Original post by zohaib93
which would knock some sense into the american heads, hit the americans livelihood, their economy and their industries, and i bet my life they would see sense very very quickly.

Egypt have aleady set the record straight with the jewish state, the gas and oil to israel has been stopped by egypt until the jewish state behaves and pays a fair price.

The day america has to choose between its own economy and the jewish state and all immoral vetoes for the jewish state, believe you me, it will be the american economy, squeeze americas economy and they will see sense, the double satndards will vanish into thin air the day the lack of arab oil halts americas economy.

You don't really understand what WORLD recession means do you
Reply 259
Original post by Aj12
You don't really understand what WORLD recession means do you

well in this world recession the arab countries haven't had too much of a bad time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending