The Student Room Group

Given boyfriend hand jobs but haven't had courage to move onto blowjob...

I want to give my boyfriend a blow job but i don't want to just go and do it in case he's not into oral sex (he hasn't done anything orally to me yet). How can i ask him if he wants one? And is it weird not to have yet? Oh and we've been going out just over a month, but i've known him longer. Advice pleeeeease :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ask him is all you can do.... can't work out each of preferences without communication
Reply 2
Just take a deep breath and go for it. Chances are he'll love it, particularly as it was by surprise.
Reply 3
To be honest, any boy with a Brain isn't going to say no to Oral Sex. If you just go down on him, I don't see the problem with it! The worst he can do is just pull you back up. Don't be intimidated it by it at all.
Just go into it slowly, giving him time to object if he wants
if he doesn't, give it a blow
Reply 5
during foreplay, just ask him sexily if hed like it if you sucked his dick.
Reply 6
Just don't kiss him afterwards. Biggest turn off.... well for me it is

Edit:- What?.... It's not like I punched her afterwards and told her to GTFO. I still hug and give pecks on the lips, just not full on tongue down the throat.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Boy do I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Sex(ual activities) are all about spontaneity and doing it in the heat of the moment. It's just a bit of a mood killer if you ask him, "Do you want a bj?" beforehand.

Oh yeah, and if he says no, there's something wrong with him. :h:
Original post by amime
Just don't kiss him afterwards. Biggest turn off.... well for me it is

Pfft, that would just make it more awesome.
make sure it goes all the way down your throat else he wont like it :P oh and a finger up the bum at the same time yeh
I know men who don't like oral sex, so they do exist. Seriously all you can do is ask. If you go ahead and just do it you run the risk of being pushed away which you probably won't appreciate.
Reply 11
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30626215']make sure it goes all the way down your throat else he wont like it :P oh and a finger up the bum at the same time yeh

I don't think this is ideal for a first time..:erm:, I think you may just put him off Bj's for life :P
Original post by DrummerG
I don't think this is ideal for a first time..:erm:, I think you may just put him off Bj's for life :P

totally joking
give the man a damn blow job:angry:. do your duty!!!
practice on a banana
Reply 15
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30626329']totally joking

Totally unoticable through black and white on my computer screen...:smile:
Original post by cruciform
Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Timelords.

Fear me, I killed them all.

:awesome:
Reply 17
Original post by OceanInTheSky
Pfft, that would just make it more awesome.

Are you kidding me, I can't think of anything worse. Especially if I've just burped the worm before the kiss.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
no need to ask, just go for it if that's what feels right.
Reply 19
Original post by cruciform
Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Timelords.

Fear me, I've killed them all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending