The Student Room Group

is anyone else planning their plastic surgery?!

Scroll to see replies

I hope they aren't providing any plastic surgeries on the NHS (aside from correcting disabilities/defects). I've heard of girls getting nosejobs and whatnot by saying they get bullied or suffer depression because of it. First thing I'd cut if I were PM.
Me! Once I can save up enough money I'm going to have a nose job and a boob job, and maybe lipo if I haven't managed to shift the stubborn fat on my stomach and thighs by then.
Reply 22
Original post by *twinkletoes*
aha yeah she does!! Jade is that girl Mark was seeing after Lauren/Sam/Anyone else he was with at the time (lol)

Chloe is a right mess!!!

Lucy? :s-smilie:

Chloe is like a dog's dinner!
Original post by petitflam
Lucy? :s-smilie:

Chloe is like a dog's dinner!

Aha yes!!!! Thats the one. I thought when I wrote it that Jade wasnt quite right!

Chloe is quite vile. Her lips and boobs are huuuge and she looks a lot older than she is.
Reply 24
Original post by petitflam
eh?! she is awful looking!!!!

Sam is pretty but she claims she hasnt had surgery, doesnt she?

I can't believe sam is only 19... she looks about 40, I don't think she has had surgery she just wears a lotttt of makeup! I don't like her eye make up though it makes her look like she actually has no eyes / slits. She might have had some lip/cheek fillers though but I wouldn't say any 'surgery' she also looks very much like her sister so she can't have had anything too drastic...

Original post by No Future
Rather you than me.

It's surgery, not a beauty treatment.

I would read about the risks involved.

I am aware of the risks involved but they are risks I am willing to take for what I know I need to make me confident / to look good.

Original post by popple7
surgery makes too many people look like frankenstein's monster... especially in TOWIE. they look like they've been butchered by a surgeon; silicone bits everywhere and the rest frozen by botox.

im not perfect looking, far from it, but i dont think surgery would actually make me happy. and id rather spend my money on other things.

it makes me sad to think you are so unhappy with your own appearance though, OP.

Yeah, I definitely agree you can go too far with surgery and end up looking AWFUL katie price, janice dickinson and etc. I don't think I'd go to such an extreme they are just certain things I want. I'm not 'so unhappy' with my appearance, I just don't want to regret not 'making the most of myself' when I reach 80 :smile:

Original post by Lintu93
Woudn't mind a boob job since my boobs are pretty small, but I'd only go up a couple of cup sizes at the most. Anything big would just look really fake.

Yeah, I wouldn't do it for bigger boobs though I just want to not be able to wear a bra and have perfect looking perk boobies :smile:

Original post by ByronElliott
planning nose job (cosmetic elective) and blepharoplasty (medical, elective)

Interesting may I ask the medical condition?

Original post by SAK.A
Why, waste money like that. Just be happy with yourself. There is cheaper healthier ways of getting round most things like liposuction why don't you just go running and change your diet. I would never want to go out with a girl who had plastic surgery because of non-medical related reasons such as I think I have a slightly crooked nose.

I know, okay maybe I might leave liposuction off the list but running/diet won't change my boobies... and that's your choice. It obviously depends on what type of girl you go for...

Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
whilst i have many imperfections i do ot wish to have surgery.

...anyway, the main reason i quote you is to ask: ......what is 'TOWIE'? ^^

The only way is essex :O do you not watch?!

Original post by MovingOn
You're crazy. Why would you yearn for a tummy tuck and liposuction that you can't afford when you could achieve the same results now with an exercise and diet plan for free?

Well, I've had a baby by emergency caserian section so the tummy tuck is to get rid of the excess skin left above my scar and to tighten my tummy muscles :smile:

Original post by Insomnia
You are so ungrateful!!!!!!!!!!! How about you forget getting any of that donate that amount charity and at least just help someone poor to be able to see again or help with any other aspect of their life-threatening illnesses

Hey, what makes you say I am ungrateful? I am not at all. If I earn my money, surely I can spend it however I want. You could say the same to anyone who buys anything which is not a necessity and is not 'donating' that money to charity! Why didn't you donate the money that you wasted buying your laptop/computer to charity?

aha yeah she does!! Jade is that girl Mark was seeing after Lauren/Sam/Anyone else he was with at the time (lol)

Chloe is a right mess!!!

You mean Lucy? She's 18 and omg she is literally so gorgeous - I saw her in real life and she is even beautiful-er :P Massive girl crush on Lucy haha. Yeah Chloe is disgusting, she looks like such a slag
Reply 25
Original post by CombineHarvester
I hope they aren't providing any plastic surgeries on the NHS (aside from correcting disabilities/defects). I've heard of girls getting nosejobs and whatnot by saying they get bullied or suffer depression because of it. First thing I'd cut if I were PM.

I 100% agree with that, I don't think any plastic surgery should be provided on the NHS either also including weight loss surgery ie gastric bypass etc. I think people should pay for it themselves. I know some girls are a complete joke, they should save up and pay themselves.

Before anyone says anything OBVIOUSLY I agree with cosmetic surgery for disfigurements/burns.

Aha yes!!!! Thats the one. I thought when I wrote it that Jade wasnt quite right!

Chloe is quite vile. Her lips and boobs are huuuge and she looks a lot older than she is.

I'm not sure how old she actually is though? Maybe quite old? Or maybe it's just all the surgery - I just tried google but couldn't find how old she is. Does someone know I am interested now :P
Reply 26
Original post by secret_geek

Yeah, I definitely agree you can go too far with surgery and end up looking AWFUL katie price, janice dickinson and etc. I don't think I'd go to such an extreme they are just certain things I want. I'm not 'so unhappy' with my appearance, I just don't want to regret not 'making the most of myself' when I reach 80 :smile:

i think surgery is an expensive way to make the most of yourself... and you are so young to be thinking about botox and fillers etc. that's where a lot of the 'celebs' go wrong; megan fox, jordan, TOWIE, etc. they mess about with their face and it looks wind-tunnel age-less (which actually does the opposite and ages them). unless you were really fat and have a load of excess skin (im thinking fat bastard and his vagina neck, kinda thing) then im sure you dont need anything done!

in terms of boob jobs... i used to be really flat-chested when i was at school, so i get how it can knock your confidence. but your body still has time to change, so dont be too hasty in getting a boob job. plus, they rarely/never look or feel natural.

embrace your flaws, look at people like kate moss; shes flat-chested, got a weird face... but totally beautiful in her own unique way :smile: in contrast to the essex clones... id choose her look over theirs anyday!

sorry if this is a seems bit preachy.. just wanted to put my views across. ultimately, its 100% your life and your money, so spend it however you want and in whatever way makes you happy :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by popple7
i think surgery is an expensive way to make the most of yourself... and you are so young to be thinking about botox and fillers etc. that's where a lot of the 'celebs' go wrong; megan fox, jordan, TOWIE, etc. they mess about with their face and it looks wind-tunnel age-less (which actually does the opposite and ages them). unless you were really fat and have a load of excess skin (im thinking fat bastard and his vagina neck, kinda thing) then im sure you dont need anything done!

in terms of boob jobs... i used to be really flat-chested when i was at school, so i get how it can knock your confidence. but your body still has time to change, so dont be too hasty in getting a boob job. plus, they rarely/never look or feel natural.

embrace your flaws, look at people like kate moss; shes flat-chested, got a weird face... but totally beautiful in her own unique way :smile: in contrast to the essex clones... id choose her look over theirs anyday!

sorry if this is a seems bit preachy.. just wanted to put my views across. ultimately, its 100% your life and your money, so spend it however you want and in whatever way makes you happy :smile:

I know but people like Megan Fox look amaaazing even before they had anything hence why they are famous - b*tch she made me **** up my hair for years because I wanted to look like her from 'confessions of a teenage drama queen' lol I am so embarassing!

I do actually have really big boobs it's not too make them bigger it's to make them pert, nicer looking, I just think fake boobs (when done well) look so nice :frown:

Haaa, not preachy at all. But I saw Miss Moss in real life at chelsea flower show and she is a MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I am not even joking you would think she is a crack addict, awful skin/hair and so thin = so much airbrushing!!!
is it wrong that i've been thinking about it since i was at the age of 12? :|
i want lipo, tummy tuck, collagen lip fillers and a nose job.
I'd change everything
I want my ears pinned back again, but that's probably not the glamorous surgery you were meaning :p:
@secret_geek of course you may ask. I have severe exophthalmus in one eye. MRI and pressure tests have revealed no growth behind eye or deformity with optic nerve, blood tests show normal thyroid, other tests have been non-conclusive and so have been given option of minor-ish cosmetic surgery on affected eye at same time as tissue sample.
So i described as 'medical, elective' as that was the best way i can think of! neither the biopsy nor alignment are life-threateningly necessary.
i hope :wink:

(that emoti-wink was with my good eye)
Reply 32
Is anyone else planning what procedures they want? The more I see people who look so amazing/beautiful because of surgery the more I want it (especially lauren from TOWIE). The only think I am waiting for is a decent income so after I finish my degree before I go ahead, I would never go to a dodgy/cheap 'salon' or abroad - I think I would only feel confident with clinics on harley street / well known UK chain clinics because to be frank it does scare me a bit.

I 100% want a boob job, tummy tuck, liposuction and lip fillers as soon as I'm earning - makes me so excited that I might finally actually remotely like my body :rolleyes: In the next 10 years definitely botox but not too much for a Jordan/Danii Minogue look.

Am I crazy or is anyone else the same as me?!

And in one of my threads you called me ugly.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by ByronElliott
@secret_geek of course you may ask. I have severe exophthalmus in one eye. MRI and pressure tests have revealed no growth behind eye or deformity with optic nerve, blood tests show normal thyroid, other tests have been non-conclusive and so have been given option of minor-ish cosmetic surgery on affected eye at same time as tissue sample.
So i described as 'medical, elective' as that was the best way i can think of! neither the biopsy nor alignment are life-threateningly necessary.
i hope :wink:

(that emoti-wink was with my good eye)

Oh okay........ :smile: hope it goes okay. Is that not NHS then?

Original post by Rory :)
And in one of my threads you called me ugly.

Doesn't mean I am ugly.....
Reply 34
Oh okay........ :smile: hope it goes okay. Is that not NHS then?

Doesn't mean I am ugly.....

When you look in the mirror you only see what everyone else see's.
You're right you might not be ugly, but you need a lot of work done till you're up to scratch.
Reply 35
OFC im now planing to get a imaginary vagina on my forhead..
Reply 36
I'm not ruling it out, but apart from a boob job and possibly lipo i've not really thought about it.
I'd like a boob job, and my lips plumped! And maybe a bit of lipo on my arms.
Reply 38
In all honesty if I had the money for it I would have a nose job.
Reply 39
I'm gonna get a nose job.

Quick Reply

Latest