The Student Room Group

Harrow teacher 'in tears' after pupils find topless photos

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Some press release from the school will take the moral high ground and claim that she was a former model, so it was entirely appropriate to her work, and that the boys were in the wrong for stealing it and circulating it, of course completely ignoring the fact that keeping pictures of that nature in a school is inappropriate and not in any way relevant to her work there. Boys will be boys, it's her fault and she should have been more careful.
Reply 81
What a crap article wheres the picture??
Reply 82
Why do so many people in this thread have a big, blue username? :s-smilie:

I'd never realised it was so popular.
Reply 83
Original post by losingtouch.
can't find an uncovered version..

Cor i bet the students enjoyed seeing these
Modern teachers for you.......
I heard about this earlier. My brother went to merchant tailors but long before she taught there I think. Anyway what a clumsy mistake. Why not use encrypted USB sticks?
Reply 86
That happened to one of my teachers when i was in first year, she was a drama teacher who had done some topless photos for maxon when she was younger

Best photos ever
Reply 87
I too would be releasing a bodily fluid on seeing those photos, but it wouldn't be tears.
Reply 88
The headteacher says the pictures were stolen...

If he wants to go down that route of 'piracy = theft' then he should look at the person who left the USB stick lying around so that anyone could make copies of it.
Reply 89
It's an April Fools thing :biggrin:
Original post by Craig_D
It's an April Fools thing :biggrin:

oooh do i get one

edit* yep :dance:
No link, no picture, no good :noway:
Reply 93
Original post by losingtouch.
can't find an uncovered version..

nice
Reply 94
Original post by Trigger
How is the humiliation of someone funny? Get a grip.

Your comment and your signature doesn't quite add up. Unless you have that signature so that we can empthasise with the plight of the skater who could not skate and, tragically, slammed himself into a car.
She is very attractive though. I can imagine the thoughts of the boy who found them were something like this...

*discovers topless photos*
'JACKPOT!!!'

Hahaha. I suppose she should have been more diligent with how she stored her personal information.
I wonder how many buckets of spunk have been spilt over these
Reply 97
God, that sounds so Harrowing.
Reply 98
Original post by Fusilero
Your comment and your signature doesn't quite add up. Unless you have that signature so that we can empthasise with the plight of the skater who could not skate and, tragically, slammed himself into a car.

As i said to the other person, the guy on the skate board is laughing so is enjoying the joke. This woman is being humiliated and objectified.
Reply 99
Original post by Reflexive
I wonder how many buckets of spunk have been spilt over these

An extra few now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending