The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
It was Ben Mitchell.

haha - that's one of his few purposes in EastEnders. Pushing people down stairs and standing around staring people out.
Original post by morris743
Dot offered me some tea and biscuits. I don't drink tea. The biscuits were much appreciated.

:five: i don't drink tea either
not asleep yet :wink:
what happened to the perves?
Reply 7404
Ronnie and Jack have a fatal car accident!!

Spoiler

Reply 7405
That episode sucked. Jack acted really well for all of 30 seconds, then he tried to actually cry and all he could do was facepalm himself to hide the fact he was pretty much laughing. And where the hell is Whitney? She escaped ages ago and they haven't done so much as a recap.
I didn't see this coming. Sonia is going to return and fall for Heather by the looks of things.

EastEnders character Heather to be involved in upcoming lesbian storyline.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by The Stig
I didn't see this coming. Sonia is going to return and fall for Heather by the looks of things.

EastEnders character Heather to be involved in upcoming lesbian storyline.

:rofl: great april's fool :biggrin:
Original post by u4m1r
Ronnie and Jack have a fatal car accident!!

Spoiler

Yeah cheers for that, had a load of spyware in it that tries to take over the desktop. Thanks...
lightweight think i went to bed at 4.30 but then never got up till 11 :rolleyes:
been up to much perving 2day :wink:
yes they all say that :wink:

i'm stll wtng 4 my flowers :sigh:
lol :rofl: what a dopey sh*t
u're the one who said to perv to get more rep so doubt u're that behaved :wink:
Yeah Jack's crying acting was pretty cringe-worthy tbh, felt like bursting out laughing! And Tanya looked very MILFy in yesterday's episode, bet Syed was enjoying that little massage he was giving to her!
How is Jack still in it? I can only think for his looks......... I saw the guy on Strictly Come Dancing and he seems nice but the character is just so bad and how he acts it makes it even worse. He's not the worst actor ever either - I remember him in The Bill! :biggrin: :cool:
Reply 7414
Heather....having sex with.....Sonia.....*shudders*
Reply 7415
Original post by RIISE
Heather....having sex with.....Sonia.....*shudders*

Why.....why would you say that?
Reply 7416
Erm am I missing something? Has Roxy become a Childless, Dogless woman?
Reply 7417
Lol cheesefest ending.
These 'cliffhangers' get worse, don't they?
Yeah I wish Ronnie would blurt it out to someone about the baby swap. Today, we see for the one hundredth time that she's about to spill but stops herself.

Latest

Trending

Trending