The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
Is there any chance that the Wilshere news is a huge April Fool's prank on the lad?

Fabregas and Walcott and Song back at the same time. :sogood: Possible team, then:

Almunia
Sagna Djourou Koscielny Clichy
Song
Fabregas Wilshere
Nasri-------------------------Arshavin
Chamakh (?)

With Walcott and RVP to come on later...
Reply 7801
Djourou dislocated his shoulder in the FA Cup loss to Man Utd. Squillaci is going to be playing.
Original post by Tizmo
Djourou dislocated his shoulder in the FA Cup loss to Man Utd. Squillaci is going to be playing.

Oh God. So we'll have to outscore our opponents.

Edit: I'm a forum assistant? Eh?
I'm off home for Easter this morning, which means I won't be anywhere near as active as I have been (for about a month).

Just hope the Soc doesn't crumble to smithereens before the team does. :colonhash:

:arsenal:
Reply 7804
Original post by Tizmo

Oh yeah. I'm not sure how I forgot about that. :facepalm2:

Hantheman
Oh God. So we'll have to outscore our opponents.

Edit: I'm a forum assistant? Eh?

Yes you are! We all are! Congratulations! :party:

Check your calendar :ninja:
Reply 7805
JK.
OP
Reply 7807
Current injuries are:

Aaron Ramsey
Denilson
Johan Djourou
Thomas Vermaelen
Wojciech Szczesny
Lukasz Fabianski
Emmanuel Frimpong

Rest of the players are fit.
Arsenal have scored first 18 times this season, winning 15, drawing 2 and losing 1. What do the 2 draws and 1 loss have in common?
Reply 7809
Original post by antonfigo
Arsenal have scored first 18 times this season, winning 15, drawing 2 and losing 1. What do the 2 draws and 1 loss have in common?

They were at home?
What's up with ArseBlog? anyone know?

They were winning at half-time?

The opposition scored from a penalty?

Phil Dowd was the referee? And he's the referee for the match against Blackburn tomorrow....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7812

Almunia?

Conceded in the last 5 minutes? Thinking of Newcastle away, Spurs at home, Sunderland away.

No Djourou?

Squillaci was playing? :holmes:.
Basically ant 3 of Denilson/Bendtner/Diaby/Squillaci/Almunia were playing.
I feel West Ham could banana skin United tomorrow.

Hoping they draw... but we will then crumble and draw too...
Phil dowd was the ref :colonhash: in those matches
I like to play football very much and Arsenal is my Fav team.

Latest