The Student Room Group

Do girls just not like tennis..........?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by newts2k
This one time, at tennis camp........lol. Just thought of Michelle frm American Pie when you said one time for sum reason. Your sister sounds like a 13 year old version of me on the court.......i.e a psycho, haha. I threw a racket at my sister's boyfriend across the net, altho actually that was short tennis racket but I just sae red. I used to bear him a fair amount and he was like 7 years older than me, in fact I was prob part of the reason they broke up cos he just used to come round and play tennis with me whilst she sat and jus watched tv, lol...good times

:giggle: Oh dear :colondollar: You sound pretty fun to play tennis with haha :smile:
Reply 21
I love to watch the tennis .... im just crap at playing it .. its my worst sport lmao XD
Original post by newts2k

Original post by newts2k
In the club where I play, I cannot think of a single girl under 50 (actually one 14 year old). Ilive in Surrey in just a normal town. I was hoping to play mixed doubles but there's not really anyone to play with younger, which is a shame. I don't understand why girls don't play, its a great sport. Do you just not like it or cant be assed?

which club do you play at? i am female, under 50 and play tennis (in surrey)!
Reply 23
Original post by loling909
:giggle: Oh dear :colondollar: You sound pretty fun to play tennis with haha :smile:

Suprised my parents didn't get me sectioned after that episode, haha. No, I've matured a bit since then thankfully, the fire in the belly isn't as strng as it was then, not nearly as unpredictable, lol.
Reply 24
Original post by greengreentea
which club do you play at? i am female, under 50 and play tennis (in surrey)!

Near Guildford, I will prob move to Londn soon, how about u?
Reply 25
Original post by Bubbles675
I love to watch the tennis .... im just crap at playing it .. its my worst sport lmao XD

Im sure thats not true, my brother's fiance says that and she's better than my brother and he knows it, he's running out of excuses not to play her, lol. Admittedly, he's not great but she's good, just gets a bit down on herself
Reply 26
I LOVE Tennis
Original post by newts2k
Near Guildford, I will prob move to Londn soon, how about u?

Ah cool. I play at club in Wimbledon :smile:
Reply 28
I love playing with those balls :sexface:
Reply 29
Original post by aeterno
I love playing with those balls :sexface:

haha behave, who's that in your sig and whats it all abuot?
Reply 30
Original post by loling909
I love tennis. I''m veryy competitive at itt.. I often scream and swear and go "UUUHHHH" when I hit the ball.

lol

u sure your playing tennis?
Reply 31
Original post by newts2k
haha behave, who's that in your sig and whats it all abuot?

:teehee:

Olivia Wilde :coma:

Who cares what it's all about, she's hot :sexface:
Reply 32
Original post by f00ddude
u sure your playing tennis?

Oh yeah.
Reply 33
Original post by aeterno

Olivia Wilde :coma:

Who cares what it's all about, she's hot :sexface:

oh yeh, she is. I thught you were a chick
Reply 34
Original post by newts2k
oh yeh, she is. I thught you were a chick

I am :p:
Reply 35
Original post by greengreentea
Ah cool. I play at club in Wimbledon :smile:

Nice, not at Wimbledon......yet! haha. What surface you play on?
Reply 36
I know girls that like tennis although unfortunately none down my club :frown:

I think I need to join a new club!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by aeterno
I am :p:

i see.... didn't realise you were one of thse, lol. I also didn't realise she was the girl from the OC, yeh, she fine
I love guys who play tennis
Reply 39
Original post by newts2k
i see.... didn't realise you were one of thse, lol. I also didn't realise she was the girl from the OC, yeh, she fine

What? A lesbian? :cool:

No I'm straight, I just appreciate hot girls :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending