The Student Room Group

OMG what is it with uni people

ok sorry for the rant,

Im in my final year, just on easter break entering my final semester and I feel so out of touch...we'e had dissertations so seeing people isnt as frequent as before, but yeh, I just feel my friends have just dissolved. I used to have so many in 2nd and 3rd year but they seme to have all drifted..it's really sad, and I feel like why is this happening to me when everyone else seems to be in groups still...

I'm a nice person, i'm a guy btw and am attractive (I know this has nothing to do with it really,but i was told good-looking people are more approachable), anyway...it makes me sad to think uni will be over next semester and everyone has drifted :frown:

Feel like my life is over.

Scroll to see replies

Learn to **** bud

BTW THAT MEANS STROKE UR WILLY LIKE A SHOTGUN
Reply 2
All good things come to end.

Original post by AwsomePossum
Learn to **** bud

Yahoo Answers

Masturbation releases endorphins in the brain that makes you feel better. It's known to relieve stress.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Its understandable you feel like that because of spending time with your dissertation than friends but surely a meal, a night out, catch up drinks would resolve how you are feeling?
Reply 4
Its true..i used to be mr popular, now more like mr loser...

I swear half my problem is that I sit and wait for people to contact me, its an ego thing...
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I swear half my problem is that I sit and wait for people to contact me, its an ego thing...

Go outside once in a while?
Reply 6
Its true..i used to be mr popular, now more like mr loser....

If you think in those terms, its no wonder your afraid to leave Uni and grow up.
You could class me a loser, but in truth its all you. because you are Wholly dependent on what others think of you.

I swear half my problem is that I sit and wait for people to contact me

Whatever friends I have I value WHOLLY, because they would want to come and sit with me in the first place.

PS, A touch of modesity will earn you a lot more than your self certified good looks and charm.
You have life lessons to learn, that will no doubt be learned the hard way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Westie.
Go outside once in a while?

Im out everyday, just this holiday coz I have to write my project up..maybe im just going through a dark phase....

Happened this time last year too...I have to have constant attention around me, I like to be on display all the time, I get happy when people stare at my looks..
Reply 8

Someone needs some perspective....

If you feel like your friends are drifting away, be sociable, organise things, make new friends, go to visit your friends at home....you have a problem, solve it. Nuff said.

I get happy when people stare at my looks..

im thinking april fool?
Reply 11
Original post by Ich Dien
If you think in those terms, its no wonder your afraid to leave Uni and grow up.
You could class me a loser, but in truth its all you. because you are Wholly dependent on what others think of you.

Whatever friends I have I value WHOLLY, because they would want to come and sit with me in the first place.

PS, A touch of modesity will earn you a lot more than your self certified good looks and charm.
You have life lessons to learn, that will no doubt be learned the hard way.

Everything you said is true.

I do depend on what others think of me soo much, I take such care of my appearance in ordr to stand out, be the one that people see as attractive, but you're right at the end of the day what for if I cant even share it like I used too :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by MutantGecko
im thinking april fool?

Its after Midday?
God man your life isn't over it's still just beginning. Yes it's sad that your friends have drifted but there isn't much you can do to change that now. A lot of people move away after Uni, lose touch with their friends, etc etc. Not everyone stays buddies with their Uni friends after graduation.

You'll meet a ton of new people during the rest of your lifetime so I would just make the rest of your Uni time as pleasurable as possible and just look to the future :smile:.
Reply 14
ok sorry for the rant,

Im in my final year, just on easter break entering my final semester and I feel so out of touch...we'e had dissertations so seeing people isnt as frequent as before, but yeh, I just feel my friends have just dissolved. I used to have so many in 2nd and 3rd year but they seme to have all drifted..it's really sad, and I feel like why is this happening to me when everyone else seems to be in groups still...

I'm a nice person, i'm a guy btw and am attractive (I know this has nothing to do with it really,but i was told good-looking people are more approachable), anyway...it makes me sad to think uni will be over next semester and everyone has drifted :frown:

Man, I'd hat to see what you'd be like in a meaningful situation!
Reply 15
Everything you said is true.

Thank you

I do depend on what others think of me soo much, I take such care of my appearance in ordr to stand out, be the one that people see as attractive, :frown:

You want others to look at you and feel slightly worse about themselves by comparison? (Bear in mind' say if 1/2 of people do think that, the other 1/2 of people will think your trying too hard)

Are you M or F before I go about destroying you? (I think its wholly necessary)
(edited 13 years ago)
Its after Midday?

very true :colondollar:
Reply 17
Thank you

You want others to look at you and feel slightly worse about themselves by comparison? (Bear in mind' say if 1/2 of people do think that, the other 1/2 of people will think your trying too hard)

Are you M or F before I go about destroying you? (I think its wholly necessary)

Im a guy, truth is, your not destroying me, if you saw me in person you wouldnt say this because you may be overshadowed by my looks lol, ok I do take my looks seriously but still, why is tht bad? Again, my friends want to be with someone attractive when they go out, no?

I dont want to be mean to others, but I do feel it puts people down..
Reply 18
you may be overshadowed by my looks lol,

Keep dreaming *******. Looking at you in real life would make me feel better about myself

my friends want to be with someone attractive when they go out, no?

Who are your friends again? And if so they need their heads sorting out as well.

I just feel my friends have just dissolved..

Lol I was waiting for your underlying arrogance to pop up (even if I had to draw it out with a foot long hook :smile: ), because thats what all this is about. your life is built on being superior to others, and the only reason your here disparing at us is because you dont want to lose stature. You dont want to be a 'lesser person'

This is what I mean by destroying you, and why it is necessary. Somthing quite bad would have to happen (such as being alone for a good long time) to make you put your life in perpective and realise why your alienating people
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Keep dreaming *******. Looking at you in real life would make me feel better about myself

Who are your friends again? And if so they need their heads sorting out as well.

Lol I was waiting for your underlying arrogance to pop up (even if I had to draw it out with a foot long hook :smile: ), because thats what all this is about. your life is built on being superior to others, and the only reason your here disparing at us is because you dont want to lose stature. You dont want to be a 'lesser person'

This is what I mean by destroying you, and why it is necessary. Somthing quite bad would have to happen (such as being alone for a good long time) to make you put your life in perpective and realise why your alienating people

All my rant is an exageration, if people saw me in real life I guarantee they'd see my face (girls would anyway, and choose me)..well I'm going to continue living my superficial life, admitted people along the way may not be true friends, but my appearancw is the most important over anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending