The Student Room Group

UBS background checks...

have they started yet? Do they contact us first or just get on with it because i've heard nothing.
I have friends at other BB banks who are half way through the process.
Reply 1
No worry they have not yet started. My HR told me is going to be soon
Reply 2
thanks buddy
Reply 3
How does the process actually work?
Reply 4
My background check with UBS started right after I signed the contract and submitted the employee questionnaire online. They have checked my address and employment history this week (they asked me to submit evidence and approach my employer). I have not received any email asking for transcription (education check) which should be the next part according to the online questionnaire.
Reply 5
Original post by persia90
My background check with UBS started right after I signed the contract and submitted the employee questionnaire online. They have checked my address and employment history this week (they asked me to submit evidence and approach my employer). I have not received any email asking for transcription (education check) which should be the next part according to the online questionnaire.

Did you find the employee questionaire online in the CD provided?
Reply 6
Original post by ubsintern
Did you find the employee questionaire online in the CD provided?

For my case, the link to the questionnaire is provided in one of the form sent together with the contract. It provided me with a unique username and password so I can log in the system and finish my questionnaire.
Reply 7
For my case, the link to the questionnaire is provided in one of the form sent together with the contract. It provided me with a unique username and password so I can log in the system and finish my questionnaire.

I couldn't find such form in my contract:confused:. May I know which divison have you applied to?
Reply 8
I didn't have that form either. Said they would provide early enough. I am starting to wonder though!
Reply 9
I applied for technology.
In the paperwork they sent me, there is a declaration form, a contract and a work permit form. The username, password, and link to online questionnaire should be on the declaration form which you have to sign to confirm the information you have given is correct. And I think it states in the HR guide that you have to finish it 15 days after you were given an offer.

Anyone knows how they verify education history. Do they just call the school you went to and ask or ask you to submit certificates, transcription ( A level) ?
I applied for technology.
In the paperwork they sent me, there is a declaration form, a contract and a work permit form. The username, password, and link to online questionnaire should be on the declaration form which you have to sign to confirm the information you have given is correct. And I think it states in the HR guide that you have to finish it 15 days after you were given an offer.

Anyone knows how they verify education history. Do they just call the school you went to and ask or ask you to submit certificates, transcription ( A level) ?

Sorry mate, can't help. You seem the first to have this. Are you non-EU?
Reply 11
Yes, I am non-EU. How about you ? which division did u apply ?
Original post by DerPumuckl
Sorry mate, can't help. You seem the first to have this. Are you non-EU?

I am non-EU and non-UK, and I have accepted the same offer he got (UBS Tech) but I still haven't receive anything about background check
Original post by franklee006
I am non-EU and non-UK, and I have accepted the same offer he got (UBS Tech) but I still haven't receive anything about background check

Are you both interns or graduates? I'm graduate S&T.
Reply 14
Original post by DerPumuckl
Are you both interns or graduates? I'm graduate S&T.

I am intern
I am graduate... I think thats the difference

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending