The Student Room Group

Girls: If a guy never asks to spend time with you, do you think he ain't interested?

For example, go for coffee, lunch, just chill out etc. If he never asks, do you think it's cos he has no interest?
He could be interested, he could not be.

/thread
If a guy wants to see a girl. He will.
Reply 3
Unless they're shy
Reply 4
Original post by lechaton-x
If a guy wants to see a girl. He will.

This. If you mean he doesn't want to see you aside from sexing, he's not interested in you for anything more than sexing.
Reply 5
He might be, the guy im seeing never asked me out but thats just because he was just shy and waited for me to take him out so he was sure of what i wanted!

take him out and prove to him how awesome you are :P
Reply 6
I prefer the girl to organise things then I know she wants to hang out with me instead of me asking and her saying yes out of pity, sad I know.
Original post by Veldrin
I prefer the girl to organise things then I know she wants to hang out with me instead of me asking and her saying yes out of pity, sad I know.

But how do we know that you lads aren't just saying yes out of pity :colonhash:
some guys will ask to spend time but other wont coz they aren't interested/shy to ask
I'm sorry but if he wants to see you, then he will (as its recently said)
Reply 10
He is not into you .

If he likes you, no matter what, he will make it !!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Its possible for a guy who fancies a girl, who he has never spoken to, to just sit back and never do anything. But if there is some form of contact eg we say hello in class, have exchanged a bit of small talk, then once he's had that "in", if he fancies a girl he will try and find ways to spend time with her even if he's the time of lame guy who is too shy to reveal his true intentions to a girl, he will just want to spend time with her.

This is what happens with the guys who get friend zoned, they don't have a proper girlfriend, so they use having a close female friend, as a kind of surrogate girlfriend, someone to spend time with and do stuff with, and in some ways to this type of guy the absence of anything sexual is a relief as much as a disappointment because if he's not very experienced he may fear coming across as unsure sexually and the girl being disappointed in him.
Reply 12
Well he could simply not know you well enough to find it appropriate to ask you out already, or he could also be shy...

Either way, if you like him just ask him out. Guys dig girls with initiative!
Reply 13
But how do we know that you lads aren't just saying yes out of pity :colonhash:

I think you will find most men will say yes out of a slim chance to get some action, I mean it may be closely linked to pity in some circumstances but hey you get what you're given :biggrin:
Original post by Veldrin
I think you will find most men will say yes out of a slim chance to get some action, I mean it may be closely linked to pity in some circumstances but hey you get what you're given :biggrin:

......I'm paranoid that they're just after 'action' now :wink:
Yes, I would assume they weren't interested, or at least that they were playing a "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" sort of game. So I wouldn't bother chasing them up about it.
Reply 16
......I'm paranoid that they're just after 'action' now :wink:

Well you should be extra paranoid taking into account your overall cuteness :redface:
Original post by Veldrin
Well you should be extra paranoid taking into account your overall cuteness :redface:

You cute as pieeee. :smile:
Reply 18
why can't you ask him for a coffee, lunch, chillout?
i've always wondered about this. there's this guy at school who i'm kinda into and my friend told him and 'hooked' us up. he's kinda into me and and we've been texting every single day and he invited me to hang with him tomorrow. but it's weird because not many guys are like that..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending