The Student Room Group

Is it wrong to chase a girl who already has a bf?

Scroll to see replies

its wrong. If you got with this girl and you were with her how would you feel if you were with her and another guy started chasing her?
Reply 41
I don't think it's a good idea. Even if you ignore the whole she already has a boyfriend aspect, and you chase her and you get her, on some subconscious level in the future, you may feel like you could lose her to another like her boyfriend lost her to you. It's something that could potentially mess with your head - though not saying just because she *might* leave her boyfriend for you would definitely mean she would leave you if someone else came along. But it's just if paranoia did get to you at some point then it'd be easy to see her in that light and it wouldn't be good. Plus, why would you be that guy? There's plenty other girls who are not taken.

And if it is something like the boyfriend is a real douche and you can treat her much better, then I assume the relationship would fall apart at some point and you can pursue her after she's had time to recuperate. That's just a route that requires patience though. But in all honesty, if she has a boyfriend you should respect that because it wouldn't be very nice if a guy tried it on with your girlfriend knowing of your existence.
Reply 42
Original post by Angie varona
I know shes sorta famous online but i met her last summer when i went to visit my bro whos in uni over there.I saw her at a party my bro took me to and i said hi but i pussyed out.

I regret that.had her old facebook though.

So now you're stalking her? That's alright then...:curious:
Reply 43
Original post by lawbot
Its not right but that is just the way it is.

If the girl is happier than why not? why isint it right.

Original post by posietoes
So now you're stalking her? That's alright then...:curious:

Yeah ****ing right. what would she say if she saw this?

would do anything for a crack at that pussy.t

I bet you would, considering how little you must get with an attitude like that.
(leave your wallet at the door this time...)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Can I chase after a girl who has a bf? Or is that just morally wrong, and does it mean that the girl would probably show no interest...?

i think so. im being chased at the minute even though im with someone :P it probably is more wrong to the boyfriend and unwelcome competition
Reply 45
Original post by miss_sporty
i it probably is more wrong to the boyfriend

Feels insecure? :biggrin:
Original post by Ich Dien
Feels insecure? :biggrin:

well he hates the guy so yeah a bit. however he trusts me :P
Original post by Ich Dien
If the girl is happier than why not? why isint it right.

Yeah ****ing right. what would she say if she saw this?

I bet you would, considering how little you must get with an attitude like that.
(leave your wallet at the door this time...)

Are you blind?This girl is something else and even better in the flesh.Bit stuck up though.
Well my bf (who i've been with for the past two years) went through a rough patch as a consequence of being in a LDR. One of my guy friends who always used to crush on me started getting curious about my relationship and in the upset state that i was, i would tell him whatever upset me about my bf. One fine day, this guy friend comes up to me and tells me "you don't deserve to be treated like ****, be with me i'll treat you like a princess" and finishes it off with a peck on the cheek.

I was like WTF. Most girls that I know of in a relationship do like being complimented by other guys apart from their boyfriends, but chasing after them...well, why don't you just find a single girl?

And mind you, if a girl leaves you for her bf, how sure are you that she won't leave you for another guy? If it's worth pursuing then well it's up to you i guess..
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
Can I chase after a girl who has a bf? Or is that just morally wrong, and does it mean that the girl would probably show no interest...?

of course it's wrong.... just think if you were bf how would you feel if you had some dude chasing after your gf????
Reply 50
She's fair game until there's a ring on her finger.
Reply 51
Are you blind?This girl is something else and even better in the flesh.Bit stuck up though.

Shame you have never, and will never, meet her.

Seriously, taking pictures of a girl from the internet, and using it as your profile?
You really are a weirdo.
I'll give you two answers.

Real Answer?

Yeah, it's wrong.

Internet answer?

OBEY COURAGE WOLF.

Original post by DesignFreak
Reply 53

I will pass. because beautiful minds are a lot rarer than faces. Modesity makes me weak in the knees.

you clearly didnt read my post otherwise you would have written about this instead.
So lets take this from the top.
Slightly famous girl (make no bloody difference to me, but okay) goes to the same uni as your bro. you and your bro go to the same gathering as her (club, or whatever the hell) You fancy her, but OH NOES! your a pussy! you hardly (if all) speak to her.

So, when you get home you claim to have had some sort of friendship with her because you had her up on FB, you get pictures of her and SPECIFICALLY refer to her, and her vagina in disscussions with annoyomus, internet randomers.

She will feel.
A = Who the **** is this?
B = This guy has never seen my pussy. Good thing he doesnt know about that accident I had when I was 7 and the botched reconstructive surgery. Without that compensation payment I wouldnt be at Uni.
C = and most likely This is ****ing creepy.

When see a nice girl and instantly think 'I want to **** her brains out and nothing more', do things often go well?
(edited 13 years ago)
hmmm i am thinking of a word. Desperate?
Reply 55
Lets assume you do get the girl wouldn't you then think:

"What if another guy comes along and she leaves me for him"
Reply 56
Original post by A-K-J
Lets assume you do get the girl wouldn't you then think:

"What if another guy comes along and she leaves me for him"

What can you feel? only that justice has been done. and that you should reflect on the good times and move on because she has made her dicision, again.
Original post by Tommyjw
Shame you have never, and will never, meet her.

Seriously, taking pictures of a girl from the internet, and using it as your profile?
You really are a weirdo.

you jelly cos i met her lol

Dont see why its so hard to comprend
Reply 58
I would be pissed off if someone kept trying to "chase after me" when I have a boyfriend. I'd think they were a massive dick!
Reply 59
you jelly cos i met her lol

Dont see why its so hard to comprend

I don't care oif you've met her lol?
I've met and are friends with hotter girls.

The fact is your such a complete freak, whether you met or not, you use her pictures.

Bless, can't get any in real life i guess:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending