The Student Room Group

Are shy guys a turn-off?

Are you girls attracted to shy guys? What makes them attractive if they hardly talk? What if he never talks to you?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it can be cute :smile:
Reply 2
If they aren't then I'm doing something wrong.
Reply 3
Turn on for me.
Reply 4
I think its endearing to a point but yknow...it has to go somewhere eventually which can be difficult if you're not going to talk.
From all the females I've met, no it's not an attractive feature. And in fairness, I don't see why it would be. Who wants a pussy that's afraid to speak up?

:frown:
No
Reply 7
Original post by hazelsaurus
it can be cute :smile:

lol that sounds like a yes to me
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
From all the females I've met, no it's not an attractive feature. And in fairness, I don't see why it would be. Who wants a pussy that's afraid to speak up?

Who wants a pussy who posts anon? :confused:
It can be cute. It can be annoying because when you want to do something crazy, they won't do it.

Same for girls. :P

Says a person who posts anonymously. Oh the irony...
I would say probably, confidence is seen as an attractive trait...
Yes. You need to be confident to get anywhere with girls. You have to watch it though, as most confident males are extreme dickheads.
Reply 13
Original post by danhirons

You ever started a conversation with a girl saying "Yeh I never post anon on TSR "

?
Original post by danhirons

Where did I claim they did? Learn the nuances of a language. Prick.

Original post by silent ninja
Says a person who posts anonymously. Oh the irony...

As above. Prick.
Reply 15
For me yes but if they hot i would not care.
Reply 16
I tend to be more intrigued by the quieter ones, they get my attention for a much longer time span and as a result, I'm much more likely to take an interest.
Where did I claim they did? Learn the nuances of a language. Prick.

As above. Prick.

Idiot.

Irony - look it up.

Original post by edd360
You ever started a conversation with a girl saying "Yeh I never post anon on TSR "

?

Hahaaa, never failed me yet :wink:
As far as I've seen no, it's not really. Some girls like guys who are quiet and willing to listen, makes them more mysterious... but no girl is going to want some social freak who is so shy and awkward they barely utter a word. Shyness often implies social anxiety and self-consciousness, this isn't an attractive feature. It's possible to be confident, yet reserved at the same time, I think that's what girls find attractive, at least from what I've seen.
Reply 19
Original post by Hey TSR
Are you girls attracted to shy guys? What makes them attractive if they hardly talk? What if he never talks to you?

Dear TSR,

Please understand that these matters are subjective, and what is attractive to one individual will be a total turn-off to the next.

Sincerly,
Every freakin' user who is bored of these "Am I attractive..." threads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending