The Student Room Group

Warning! Sexually Transmitted Infections.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm very sorry to hear about you getting a STI, may I ask why you decided not to go through with the operation the first time and why you then waited 2 years to seek help again?
Reply 21
I was scared about going under the knife and I was between moving from one town to the other. I'd just lost my job and things were spinning out of control.

At the moment I am very aggressive and uptight because I have not been able to masturbate or have sex for 2 months. This will possibly continue for another two months.
Reply 22
Uh-huh, uh-huh.

Surely the moral of the story here is take the advice given to you by the doctor and wear a condom? Doing either of those would have stopped your problem here.
Good advice, son - learn from experience and warn others - excellent. :top:

Good thing I have chosen genius over sexual gratification. :proud:
Original post by Martyn*

Original post by Martyn*
I was scared about going under the knife and I was between moving from one town to the other. I'd just lost my job and things were spinning out of control.

At the moment I am very aggressive and uptight because I have not been able to masturbate or have sex for 2 months. This will possibly continue for another two months.

Channel all of that sexual energy and tension into productive and higher activities. I have abstained many a time for long periods of time and I have had minimal negative effects due to practising properly. Even though your abstinence is involuntary, you can still turn it into a positive experience, especially as you have another two months!

Good luck, soldier! :top:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending