The Student Room Group

Muslim Model Recieves Abuse For Entering Miss UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clara78
if someone's born here it makes them British why you hatin on muslims?

Muslims are not British, they do not share the same culture, values etc. I will never recognise Muslims as British.

And for the morons who will ask "what are British values" . Values and culture encompass virtually every aspect of our lifes. So do not pester me asking for specific examples.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 221
Any religion that stops people doing what they want to, within reason, has no place whatsoever in the modern world. Such extremist rules.
Reply 222
Original post by fist of the south star
I suggest those with knowledge of islam gained through google searches and internet forums not to quote their misguided misinformation in this thread.

I lack both the energy and time to correct each and everyone of you so simply put: stop with purporting the notion that Islam is oppressive towards females.

Find someone semi-literate on this religion whether they follow it or not and they will re-school you.

Correction: you don't believe the way it treats women is oppressive. Unfortunately it clashes with many modern concepts of equality and women's rights. Just because you think it doesn't, doesn't mean that it doesn't.
Original post by Aj12
Surely what she does should be between her and God.

Why do you insist on putting up those damn cartoons every week before I get to read my subscriptions, effectively ruining a small part of the week for me?! :angry:
Reply 224
Original post by adam_zed
Why do you insist on putting up those damn cartoons every week before I get to read my subscriptions, effectively ruining a small part of the week for me?! :angry:

:colondollar: Its become my thing.
Reply 225
I don't see why this is worth 12 pages of fuss. She looks like she's come out of a bamboo forest in Tamil Nadu. No offense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending