The Student Room Group

King's College London Dental Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by gene-ius

:frown: ... I didn't tell you what my favourite colour is!

You're right, I didn't! What is it? :smile:
No idea! Who are you? :P

My interview was the first slot - 10am on the 17th. I didn't apply to QMs, so no.

Oh no, I would've been the group after you at 11 something. I was early so I got put in that group which is why I don't remember the time exactly. I wonder where all those people have gone! Well done on the offer too!
Original post by bobbybb
Lucky, Jane Eyre is actually running my life right now :frown:

I did jane eyre last year for coursework! Hated it so i feel your pain :frown:
Now the waiting game truly begins... 1 week.
Reply 44
Original post by changeofheart
I did jane eyre last year for coursework! Hated it so i feel your pain :frown:

I handed the coursework in today ... the relief I feel right now can not be expressed =D ENGLISH IS DONE WITH
Original post by electricjon
Now the waiting game truly begins... 1 week.

How did it go? Amazing I hope!
Original post by dentistryplease
How did it go? Amazing I hope!

I'm not saying, as I thought QM went well and then I got an egg-in-the-face rejection, so I'm just going to wait. Time will tell!
I'm not saying, as I thought QM went well and then I got an egg-in-the-face rejection, so I'm just going to wait. Time will tell!

Lol, I thought QM was ok...not the best coz I thought the interviewers were a bit negative and they sent me a lovely rejection too. Really hope you get King's though. How many did they interview for the 3 year?
42 candidates, 24 interviews, 8 places.
Lol, I thought QM was ok...not the best coz I thought the interviewers were a bit negative and they sent me a lovely rejection too. Really hope you get King's though. How many did they interview for the 3 year?

What did the rejection letter state? Did they give you detailed reasoning's to your rejection?

Hi ElecticJon, who's this for?
Original post by byker123456
What did the rejection letter state? Did they give you detailed reasoning's to your rejection?

It was a bit useless, just that they had a very good level of candidates this year and some will be disappointed. I think I'm still going to ask for feedback, just out of curiosity. What about you, how's your apps?

Ooo 1 in 3. Good luck, really hope you get it!
Reply 53
electricjon
Let us know as soon as you hear! Good luck!!!!

woozeybear
You're right, I didn't! What is it? :smile:
Hmm ... I would have to say pink on this occasion. What about you? :P

Is it September yet? :frown:
Original post by byker123456
Hi ElecticJon, who's this for?

It's for the 3 year Dentistry for Medical Graduates course.
It was a bit useless, just that they had a very good level of candidates this year and some will be disappointed. I think I'm still going to ask for feedback, just out of curiosity. What about you, how's your apps?

Hi,

I also asked for feedback. Instead of writing to them i emailed them because i wanted a quicker response. To be honest, the feedback they gave wasn't worth my time asking for it. 90% of the response was copied and pasted from the queens website. I then, asked again for more detailed feedback and was told that's it, they won't give any more. I was a little bit upset, as like yourself, thought the interview went well. Well, bring on Dundee is all i can say.
Reply 56
There's a free bus shuttle service set up by the College to get you to Guy's, St Thomas' and King's College Hospitals, that's cleveeer!
Congratulations to all of you!

I'm a second year dental student at King's, so if you've got any questions I'd be more than happy to try and help...

Cheers.
Reply 58
I did my student finance today ! So should have money for uni whoop!
WOOHOO!! Offer!! I'm joining the FB group. See you all in September!

Quick Reply

Latest