The Student Room Group

I have a feeling I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life

Scroll to see replies

i'm good looking but i hate everybody ... when i'm in a bad mood at least, which is pretty much all the time, so i'm going to die alone too
Reply 21
Ohhh!! I really don't want to be alone!!!
Same here; I plan to alleviate loneliness by becoming a cat lady.
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Same here; I plan to alleviate loneliness by becoming a cat lady.

Meow :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Join the Empire, put on a helmet, and you'll all be ugly together.
Start Banging a Fat White Chick to Keep Your Visa.
You still an amateur, go and do something with your life.
Original post by Alpharius

Meow :colone:

:sexface:
Original post by Comeheretellme
To be honest, there's someone out there who would find you absolutely gorgeous and appealing. That's what I've recently learnt...

I don't believe that.

Seriously?!

:toofunny:

I really cannot see that happening to me lol.
Original post by im so academic
I don't believe that.

Seriously?!

:toofunny:

I really cannot see that happening to me lol.

Haha aw, I think it's possible...I mean, let me be politically correct, I have seen some erm, not 'conventionally' good looking people with some hot partners and this is really cheesy but after studying Sonnet 130 by Shakespeare in year 10, I've actually come to a realisation that just because you do not appear attractive to one person, you could be the most beautiful thing to another. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, plus you have academic credentials and I know a lot of guys who like academic girls, and it's true that men like women who know what they want...and you want to go to Oxbridge-they probably find that sexy :wink:
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete.
I don't want to die lonely, but the fact is I'm an ugly south asian guy, so I am gonna find no-one I feel. I'm so worried. Even at uni, nothings changed. :frown: I'm approaching 21 too.

:smile: Your fate.
Original post by Anonymous
Ohhh!! I really don't want to be alone!!!

Have you got any friends? people you can go out with? What you need is a confidence booster go out get tipsy have fun and try talking to women. Remove women off the pedestal you have placed them on, they are not some mythical beast that will turn you to stone with a look. They are just as normal as all the guys you know, keep that in your head don't be afraid if you get shot down try again.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Of course you'll end up alone if you tell yourself that you deserve to be. No one can love you until you love yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending