The Student Room Group

Girls good at banter?

Anon please.

Ive been told i'm good at banter a couple of times, im not easily offended and dont take things too seriously, but i've also heard that girls aren't good at banter. Do you think girls are any good at banter? And whats your general opinion on girls who are good at banter? Do you ever take them seriously and would you enter a relationship with them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girls and banter go together like a gay man and a homophobic.
Reply 2
Generally I tend to avoid people who actually use the word "banter".
women are to emotional to be good at banter
Banter might be my least favourite word.
Reply 5
Plenty of girls are good at banter- it's a personality thing, not gender related...
Original post by Blackspur

YES. You got there before me.

Original post by Fumblenuts91
YES. You got there before me.

why?
The response that I had planned is a culmination of the previous 7 posts.
Significant lack of banter in your post in that case...
Reply 10
Original post by Fumblenuts91
Banter might be my least favourite word.

+rep
Reply 11
People who use the word banter think that interacting with people is a skill at which they are well practised and good. It demonstrates a failure to appreciate that they are congratulating themselves for succeeding at something I expect anyone to be able to do so long as they aren't retarded.
Banter is like Yorkies...
Original post by Angie varona
why?

"BANTAH!!1! MATE YOU'RE A FOOKING PUSSY, MAN THE **** UP AND DOWN THAT ****. LET'S BE LADS AND DEMEAN OURSELVES AND OTHERS IN THE NAME OF BANTER."

Or at least that's the general impression I get.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Anon please.

Ive been told i'm good at banter a couple of times, im not easily offended and dont take things too seriously, but i've also heard that girls aren't good at banter. Do you think girls are any good at banter? And whats your general opinion on girls who are good at banter? Do you ever take them seriously and would you enter a relationship with them?

B*tch please, I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury.

snap.
I'm a girl ( i hope)

i take banter well as I've grown up with two brothers so it's a pretty daily occurring and besides it's not serious, a joke's a joke :smile: :smile:
I banter all the time. Then I go down the pub with the lads for pre-lash. Standard.
well i get told i'm good at banter so i think it's on the person
Guys who say things like "girls aren't good at banter" and just guys who can't talk to women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending