The Student Room Group

Are girls visually turned on at all by guys?

Scroll to see replies

God yes. As soon as I clapped eyes on him I just visualised shagging his brains out.
??? I care about guys' personalities, not financial security.
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
I make girls look like they wet themselves as I walk past.

Makes tube journeys awkward though.

So it was you who i saw last week :coma: The embarassing journey home was worth it :wink:
Reply 63
I have to wear wellington boot I get the ladies gushing so much.
Original post by ZizziHikaru
God yes. As soon as I clapped eyes on him I just visualised shagging his brains out.

:lolwut:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
:lolwut:

He's highly attractive to me. And wut.
Original post by rachelll=)
If they are really good looking, oh yes :colone:

Reply 67
I do :ahee: To people of all genders.

I think this view of girls as delicate, sensitive creatures who don't have base, primal sexual urges is quite flawed to be honest - of course some are like that, but plenty of us are as partial to good-looking people as anyone else.
Reply 68
Initially, I tend to be a little cautious.

But, once I've got to know them then my mind may be partial to a few little thoughts here and there...
Reply 69
Original post by HumanNature1992

that movie's jokes!
i get turned on from a womans body more than a mans and im not a lesbian i just dont think men's bodys are like that attractive

i always wondered if that was normal
Reply 71
When I see these (I know they're not regulars)

I'm not thinking, oh I bet he has a nice personality.
Reply 72
Well if you are hot then yes!! But most of the time its more to do with if they make me laugh

But boys that have nice broad shoulders and slim hips are :coma:
oh i know they are :biggrin:
Reply 74
Yes they are. You will be surprised at the nasty things that my girlfriends tell me they want to do to the guys they are attracted to.
Original post by mandingo666
"Clean up on aisle 4" is usually the result of women looking at me.

What happens if you walk to another aisle?
Reply 76
Original post by darkxangel
I know! Because of make-up it looks like there are more beautiful women out there than men, even though an equal proportion of men and women are naturally good-looking(i think), but it's hard to judge. Anyway,I don't wear make-up :tongue:

Well, yeh, maybe, guess its all subjective. although, I do find it incredible hoiw much different girls look with makeup, for example, I often do not recognise a girl if I see how during the day after seeing them n a night out, they often look like plain janes during the day. How come yu expect a man to be handsome if you're not attractive? doesnt seem very logical, haha.
Reply 77
Original post by BradP
Yes they are. You will be surprised at the nasty things that my girlfriends tell me they want to do to the guys they are attracted to.

like? be more specific, haha.
Reply 78
I wouldn't say I was "turned on" as such (not in the same way a guy can be truned on by a girl anyway :P ) but I certainly appreciate an attractive guy :wink: and it is worth making an effort because a scruffy guy can be a reall turn OFF!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending