The Student Room Group

Girls good at banter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I banter all the time. Then I go down the pub with the lads for pre-lash. Standard.

Mandatory LAD comment.
Reply 21
You said banter too many times in that post.
Original post by Bobifier

People who use the word banter think that interacting with people is a skill at which they are well practised and good. It demonstrates a failure to appreciate that they are congratulating themselves for succeeding at something I expect anyone to be able to do so long as they aren't retarded.

One of two options:

1.You don't know how to banter
2.You don't have friends

I think it's a combination of both.
Workplace + women + banter = you fired

Keep a professional relationship with women at the workplace
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
I'm a girl ( i hope)

i take banter well as I've grown up with two brothers so it's a pretty daily occurring and besides it's not serious, a joke's a joke :smile: :smile:

you don't know if you're a girl?..
Original post by Threepigs

Original post by Threepigs
Girls and banter go together like a gay man and a homophobic.

so just two gay guys together?
I banter all the time. Then I go down the pub with the lads for pre-lash. Standard.

ladette lad.
Original post by .Ali.
B*tch please, I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury.

***** please, I asked you if you'd want to have some banter and you refused :mad:

Actions > Words. Friend.
The banter I have with girls is absolutely filthy. I love talking shít to girls and they love it too, because all girls are dirt.
Original post by Peachykeen09
you don't know if you're a girl?..

oh of course i do, my breast tell me so :wink: i was making my opening bad joke
Reply 30
After a bit of banter, I just chunder everywhere. Casual.

:cookie:

Surely a pre-lash should be conducted in the comfort of someonone's household, with cheap supermarket alcohol. Once you've gone to the pub, has the lash itself not already started?

Disgraceful.
Original post by aeterno
After a bit of banter, I just chunder everywhere. Casual.

:cookie:

You just saw I made a banter phrase then copied :hand:
Reply 33
Original post by yoyo462001
One of two options:

1.You don't know how to banter
2.You don't have friends

I think it's a combination of both.

The third option is that you have repeatedly failed in life and so feel the need to continually put down others so as to make yourself feel superior, but you are so pathetic that you don't even dare do it in real life because it will be too obvious to your attempted victims how useless you really are, so you go on the internet to tell others they have no friends in a feeble effort to convince yourself that everyone has their insecurities and that you are a hub of popularity.

Since it is clear that you are struggling with significant emotional issues I will humour you while suggesting that you man up and face reality.
Reply 34
Girls generally dont have great banter, but I know a few that have awesome craic better than some lads so it jus depends on the person. I wouldnt get in a relationship with someone who didn't have banter tbh
Original post by .Heather.
Plenty of girls are good at banter- it's a personality thing, not gender related...

rofl

I've never come across a girl who can do that '"aye propah bantah!".

Just no.

The third option is that you have repeatedly failed in life and so feel the need to continually put down others so as to make yourself feel superior, but you are so pathetic that you don't even dare do it in real life because it will be too obvious to your attempted victims how useless you really are, so you go on the internet to tell others they have no friends in a feeble effort to convince yourself that everyone has their insecurities and that you are a hub of popularity.

Since it is clear that you are struggling with significant emotional issues I will humour you while suggesting that you man up and face reality.

Reply 37
Generally they're terrible. Occasionally they're good at it. Lol that person who said there is 'plenty'. The majority aren't good at it.
Sometimes a guy might tell a girl shes good at banter as a compliment to get in her good books for obvious reasons.
Reply 38
Original post by midpikyrozziy
Surely a pre-lash should be conducted in the comfort of someonone's household, with cheap supermarket alcohol. Once you've gone to the pub, has the lash itself not already started?

Disgraceful.

truelad
Reply 39
You just saw I made a banter phrase then copied :hand:

Blatantly didn't even see your post before I posted so :colonhash:

Stop taking away my fun :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending