The Student Room Group

Does he want sex? What is going on?!

About 4 months ago I had sex with a boy who I knew from school. We then basically didn't speak at all for four months, and lessons with him were awkward to say the least. The other day however, when he came into our lesson he called me babe, and then yesterday he started a conversation with me on fbc. Today when he came into the lesson he like squeezed my shoulder as he came in.
I don't even want anything proper out of this, but I would like to have sex with him again if that's what he's actually getting at, but I'm not sure if he is! And obviously I don't want to text him saying something like what are you doing tonight for him to say he's busy or doesn't want to meet.
So, 1) How likely do you think it is that he'd 'reject' me if I was to text him?
and 2) What should I write in the text? I don't even know if he still has my number!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He had sex with you and recognised your existence

Then he ignored your existence for months

Now he has suddenly recognised your existence again

What else do you think he wants? :colondollar:
Reply 2
Unless you're vile, he's not going to say no. Visa vis text.....err, called me babe but are you gonna bang doe?
Reply 3
He's a guy + you text him asking for sex = he says yes. Its bound to happen tbh.
He wants to have sex with you, I guess.

If you want it, just text him. To be honest, if sex is what he is getting at, he won't say no.

Guys don't always reject sex. Many do, but many don't.

Get his number, first. And text him asking about how he is or blah blah blah and maybe cinema?

I don't know. Wait for others.

Thsi is probably the first time I tried to be serious on this forum. :no:
Reply 5
Original post by Funkss!
He's a guy + you text him asking for sex = he says yes. Its bound to happen tbh.

Isn't that just a cliché?
Just text him asking what he's doing tonight, see what his response is and base it off that.
Reply 7
Original post by chloeee!
Isn't that just a cliché?

Maybe, it depends what the guy is like really. Most guys nowadays though wouldn't usually say no.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
About 4 months ago I had sex with a boy who I knew from school. We then basically didn't speak at all for four months, and lessons with him were awkward to say the least. The other day however, when he came into our lesson he called me babe, and then yesterday he started a conversation with me on fbc. Today when he came into the lesson he like squeezed my shoulder as he came in.
I don't even want anything proper out of this, but I would like to have sex with him again if that's what he's actually getting at, but I'm not sure if he is! And obviously I don't want to text him saying something like what are you doing tonight for him to say he's busy or doesn't want to meet.
So, 1) How likely do you think it is that he'd 'reject' me if I was to text him?
and 2) What should I write in the text? I don't even know if he still has my number!

Sex buddies. He stops talking to you for a couple of months and then acknowledges your presence. It's pretty clear and plus you're wanting to have sex with him too so you know.
(edited 13 years ago)
At school? How old are you? :curious:

Also, yeah he has suddenly acknowledged your existence after four months of nothing? Pretty sure he wants sex.

I don't even want anything proper out of this, but I would like to have sex with him

Is this not the definition of a slag?
Reply 11
just say do you wanna meet for a nosh
To be honest he hasn't talked to you for four months and if he just suddenly starts talking to you again hes probably after the same thing as you are.

Really its your own choice what you do but if you want to be "Sex Buddies" its your choice but that all you'll be to him ever if you do chose too
Reply 13
or if you smoke and he does also text him saying have you got a lighter then get on your knees
Reply 14
Original post by planetconwy1
Is this not the definition of a slag?

yeah if you're living in the 1700s.
yeah if you're living in the 1700s.

No. If you're living in the 21st century. Look at all these stupid sluts on the streets with mini skirts this and that. ****ing dick tease. You're a slag.
Reply 16
Oh he wants some, he wants some bad.
No. If you're living in the 21st century. Look at all these stupid sluts on the streets with mini skirts this and that. ****ing dick tease. You're a slag.

At what point did the OP say she was on the street wearing a mini skirt? Keep it relevant won't you?

Plus, shock horror - girls have desires too. This does not automatically make them a slag.
Reply 18
Just in case anyone was interested, I text him and we're going to meet on Tuesday morning (i.e. before school!) to ''do stuff'' loool
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
At what point did the OP say she was on the street wearing a mini skirt? Keep it relevant won't you?

Plus, shock horror - girls have desires too. This does not automatically make them a slag.

Retard. I said LOOK AT THESE WOMEN ON THE STREETS. DIDN'T RELATE TO HER DID I? Jesus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending