The Student Room Group

What's kissing like?

19 year old guy who has never kissed anyone...:rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

In my own experience:
besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger. (4-5 or so.) Bit overrated.
Then again, i consider my otherhalf to be part of my family, so i guess im more comfortable with them now than i was back then. Hard to tell given how it's now been a decade.

Edit:
Right, i'm really confused at the neg rep here.

1: I thought my parents were the best thing in the world, so i acted like it.
2: My other half i consider to have now taken that spot. So i do the same thing with them.

I don't see the problem or confusion here? X_x?

Edit2:

I don't mean frenching.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sovietpride
In my own experience, besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger.
Unless it's a precursor to something more, but that's not what you're asking is it? =P

No, lol
Like hot warm apple pie...no wait
(edited 13 years ago)
First few times - meh
After that - Amazing and winning.
Like a bag of sand in your mouth.
In my own experience, besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger.
Unless it's a precursor to something more, but that's not what you're asking is it? =P

You're not doing it right. That, or your parents were doing it very wrong.
Reply 7
I get a little down when I think about ever having a first kiss. I think much of the excitement is due to the hormones and innocence of when most people have theirs. My first kiss will be drained of any 'magic' :ashamed2:
i cant actually think of how to explain it seriously

like licking someones face
Reply 9
Original post by Bektas
Like a bag of sand in your mouth.

arghhhhh! beat me to it!
Original post by hatemylife
I get a little down when I think about ever having a first kiss. I think much of the excitement is due to the hormones and innocence of when most people have theirs. My first kiss will be drained of any 'magic' :ashamed2:

why?
Reply 11

What kind of family do you come from?! :lolwut:
Reply 12
If they have bad breath or are really wet or passive or something while kissing, it has the potential to be absolutely horrible. But if they're good at it, dear Lord :sexface:
Reply 13
Original post by adoringcarmine
why?

Because I won't have a first kiss in the foreseeable future (early twenties at earliest, which is sad enough in itself) but most teenagers are so full of naivety (most) and hormones that it really is something to remember. I don't think that will be the case for me.
Original post by aeterno
What kind of family do you come from?! :lolwut:

One where i loved my parents and had no inhibitions in showing it? You know, when i was 4-5 and all?
Reply 15
Wet.
Reply 16
I find it really over-rated tbh, unless it's almost rough lol.

It seriously just feels like exchanging saliva.

I guess I'm probably doing it wrong, but I've tried various ways and nothing seems to feel that special other than really getting into it :s-smilie:.

I actually talked to a couple of people about this though and it seems that I'm an abnormality so I wouldn't let this post lower your expectations.

I wouldn't say that it's 'cause I'm asexual or anything though.

Sorry if the post was a bit too candid.

EMZ=]

EDIT: And I know it probably sounds a bit silly to get rough about 'kissing' but I just mean like swollen lips and stuff. Which I guess isn't doing it right anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
One where i loved my parents and had no inhibitions in showing it? You know, when i was 4-5 and all?

disgusting oaf

over rated and i was 19 on my first kiss .....3 yrs ago

19 yr old girl who has never kissed a guy (well, properly).... :wink: :tongue: lol!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending