The Student Room Group

where's all this so called 'uni sex'!

Everyone's always banging on about how every one is screwing each other at uni. It seems as if people give uni the image of a brothel.where are all these people having casual sex? when your at uni it just seems like such a professional place, everyone goes to their seminar and leave. is all the 'fun sex' happening in halls or outside campus etc? its just know ever talks about who they're doing.

Scroll to see replies

The type of people who turn up to all their lectures are not the same type of people who get laid.

Edit: Case in point: the virgin who just negged me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm hogging it.
There probably is, you just don't get none?
It doesn't exist.
Reply 5
It's a myth and comes part and parcel with a very wrong portrayal of university life which is becoming more and more widespread, I'm afraid.
Disclaimer * you need game to get in on the sex *
Original post by MR-Sanshou
Everyone's always banging on about how every one is screwing each other at uni. It seems as if people give uni the image of a brothel.where are all these people having casual sex? when your at uni it just seems like such a professional place, everyone goes to their seminar and leave. is all the 'fun sex' happening in halls or outside campus etc? its just know ever talks about who they're doing.

That's essentially the main point of a university - to learn.

Why not just go to a bloody brothel if that's what you want?

You should not be disappointed that university did not live up to your expectations, "sexually".
Original post by Barden
The type of people who turn up to all their lectures are not the same type of people who get laid.

This.

Winning.
In people's bedrooms, usually.

You actually thought you would see it happening? :lolwut:
Reply 10
This is not America.
Everyone's always banging on about how every one is screwing each other at uni.

:teehee:
Reply 12
Was a lie conjured up by student finance, now you owe them.
Original post by ussumane
This is not America.

What do you imagine is different about uni sex in America? Intrigued...
Reply 14
The people who get laid a lot at uni are the type of people who get laid a lot anyway. Uni has nothing to do with it.
Not everyone goes around shouting about the sex they're getting...
Reply 16
There will be a 5-15% minority at it like rabbits, however these people would most likely also have a similar approach throughout their a-levels also. Uni doesn't transform people instantly, it gives opportunities which some people take gleefully
At least 3 out of my 7 flatmates are having it. Loudly.
Not right now mind, we're all at home.
Original post by Pink Bullets
What do you imagine is different about uni sex in America? Intrigued...

People are more confident and open about what they want in America.
It is a myth my friend.The same myth that it is easy to pull girls when your young.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending