What's kissing like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cringe
disgusting oaf

You dropped on your head?
4-5 years old and you think i actually know what i'm doing? >.>

Moron.
Original post by hatemylife
Because I won't have a first kiss in the foreseeable future (early twenties at earliest, which is sad enough in itself) but most teenagers are so full of naivety (most) and hormones that it really is something to remember. I don't think that will be the case for me.

when your in your twenties you don't just suddenly loose all the hormones though and that's kindof a good thing if your not so naive as there will probs be less akwardness/fumbling - be optimistic about it :smile:
It's nice :sexface: Especially when it's with someone you're crazy about! :biggrin:
Original post by Sovietpride
In my own experience:
besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger. (4-5 or so.) Bit overrated.
Then again, i consider my otherhalf to be part of my family, so i guess im more comfortable with them now than i was back then. Hard to tell given how it's now been a decade.

Edit: And why am i being neg-repped for expressing my own experience? -.-' Not as if i was freaking snogging them. Bloody muppets.

Erm, WHAT?! :lolwut:
its different, depends if you have a gf/bf whos sloppy or not

1 girl i kissed was amazing, :smile:
gf is amazing
another girl was just sloppy :frown:
Original post by sarahthegemini
Erm, WHAT?! :lolwut:

Right, i'm really confused at the neg rep here.

1: I thought my parents were the best thing in the world, so i acted like it.
2: My other half i consider to have now taken that spot. So i do the same thing with them.

I don't see the problem or confusion here? X_x?
Original post by Travelling_Girl
Like hot apple pie...no wait

Warm apple pie. *

Hot apple pie would hurt.
it feels really strange. like putting your tongue in a really soggy but smooth tee towel.
Original post by JaggySnake95
Warm apple pie. *

Hot apple pie would hurt.

That's the best part :colone:
That's the best part :colone:

You like to watch, aye? :tongue:
Right, i'm really confused at the neg rep here.

1: I thought my parents were the best thing in the world, so i acted like it.
2: My other half i consider to have now taken that spot. So i do the same thing with them.

I don't see the problem or confusion here? X_x?

I think the OP meant kissing like you would kiss your girlfriend....are you saying your parents kissed you like they would a lover? (hate that word 'lover' couldn't think of anything else.)
Reply 31
Like hot apple pie...no wait

"We'll just tell your mother that we ate it"

Kissing tho, it's good.
Reply 32
If you actually want to kiss them, it's pretty awesome. My first kiss wasn't, as I didn't really like the guy and it was just awkward and just not very nice.
More recent experiences have been better.
One where i loved my parents and had no inhibitions in showing it? You know, when i was 4-5 and all?

People aren't disgusted at you having kissed your parents. They are disgusted at your comparison. There is a huge difference between a sloppy kiss on the lips from your parent/grandparent and sticking your tongue down someone's throat.
Reply 34
Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~
19 yr old girl who has never kissed a guy (well, properly).... :wink: :tongue: lol!!

Which part of Wales are you from :sexface:?
Reply 35
it can be the best of times, it can be the worst of times.

good kisses make your knees go weak and want a pants-party. bad kisses make you want to swear off kissing forever.
Original post by canimakeit
I think the OP meant kissing like you would kiss your girlfriend....are you saying your parents kissed you like they would a lover? (hate that word 'lover' couldn't think of anything else.)

Uhh...

I feel a bit silly now x_x.
my first kiss was awful and in my experience most people aren't very good at it.
How do you know if you're a good kisser? Had my first full on kiss a couple of weeks ago :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by hatemylife
I get a little down when I think about ever having a first kiss. I think much of the excitement is due to the hormones and innocence of when most people have theirs. My first kiss will be drained of any 'magic' :ashamed2:

When you meet someone you really want to kiss you'll be more hormonal than a classroom of pubescent teenagers. Trust me, you won't lose the magic when the time comes, just don't look forward to it too much! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest