The Student Room Group

I love her after the third date

Anon please.

I feel really emotionally attached to and practically in-love with a girl I have only been on three dates with - we haven't even had sex.

I miss her and can't stop thinking about her. It's actually making me upset.

Help?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most likely, you do not love her. You barely know her. What is more likely is that you are infatuated.

http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-439.html
Reply 2
No, you do not.

/thread.
Reply 3
when i saw this title, it actually made me say this aloud:

"****...mental."

that's all i can/need to contribute.
Reply 4
It's because you really want to sex her
Reply 5
Happened to me after five minutes and I'm still in love with her after a month, definitely would never mention it though, could sound very creepy.
Reply 6
That's sweet, but I think it's best keeping that to yourself for the time being. You may scare her away if you blurt that out too soon. It may be real love it may be infatuation, stick with it and find out :smile:
Cool, it means you're with the right girl! Best of luck mate. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by jess.

Original post by jess.
That's sweet, but I think it's best keeping that to yourself for the time being. You may scare her away if you blurt that out too soon. It may be real love it may be infatuation, stick with it and find out :smile:

If I were you, I would have done what OP said.
Reply 9
Nothing to worry about she clearly feels the same she's been on 3 dates with you! If you haven't kissed make a move soon and if you have carry on developing your relationship, you've got nothing to worry about, have sex when you both want to or if neither of you want to don't it's not the be and end all of all relationships.
Reply 10
Best thing you can do is if you haven't already:

1. Say you're in a relationship with her on FB.
2. Like all of her photos she has posted.
3. Write on her wall every day about how much she means to you.
4. Probably best to message all of her male friends and warn them off.
4. Tell her that she is real marriage material and that one day you will pop the question and you will both grow old together and have many babies.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
aww I think OP is so sweet! it may be true love, perhaps it's only infatuation, but there's nothing wrong with being romantic. :smile:
Not trying to judge, but how do you know it's "love" as opposed to a "serious want"?
Reply 13
Original post by ----------
Happened to me after five minutes and I'm still in love with her after a month, definitely would never mention it though, could sound very creepy.

It's called infatuation. :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Cicerao
It's called infatuation. :frown:

This..it's infatuation old boy (or girl)
Original post by Harry.C
socr e sme piusdy . you can't lolde after that timr.

I guess you didn't get lucky then if you're on TSR :sad:
Reply 16
Original post by rockrunride
I guess you didn't get lucky then if you're on TSR :sad:

He doesn't get lucky because he has pictures of what looks like super-imposed lightsabers :rolleyes:
Reply 17
i read the title and said out loud 'No you don't.'
haha, maybe im wrong, but its most likely just deep infatuation.
maybe its love, i dunno.
just don't tell her you love her :lolwut:
Reply 18
Original post by xStaceyy
i read the title and said out loud 'No you don't.'
haha, maybe im wrong, but its most likely just deep infatuation.
maybe its love, i dunno.
just don't tell her you love her :lolwut:

He should tell her and post the result on here as a discouragement for any future threads like this! Having said that, if it works then there will be a wholeee lot more of these
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Anon please.

I feel really emotionally attached to and practically in-love with a girl I have only been on three dates with - we haven't even had sex.

I miss her and can't stop thinking about her. It's actually making me upset.

Help?

I don't really know how we can help you man lol, try calling or texting her? me and my girlfriend talked every night on the phone before I asked her out, try communicating with her more and show her you're really interested.

Obviously you're in the clear, so to say, since you have already gone on three dates with her. Be patient, don't rush anything, and be yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending