The Student Room Group

is it possible to be ugly in photos and attractive in real life

as the title says has anyone experienced this.

Scroll to see replies

not that extreme...

but it's possible to be ugly in photos and average in real life, or average in photos and attractive in real life. in my opinion anyway.

real life is always makes people look better.
Reply 2
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
not that extreme...

but it's possible to be ugly in photos and average in real life, or average in photos and attractive in real life. in my opinion anyway.

real life is always makes people look better.

haha thnxs i have realised this cos in real life i do get flirted with girls and girls do tend to say im cute and hot even my friends say it also but when ppl see my photos they say i look different and not very good looking and im very unphotogenic maybe thats why
goes both ways.. some girls are sick with photoshop
I refuse to believe you haven't seen photos of friends who have been pissed out of their minds.
Indeed.
Reply 6
(edited 12 years ago)
Well, I generally find myself rather unattractive in the photos I see.
my other half says i need to get some optimism D=
Reply 8
I actually think the word ugly is a bit demeaning. The word unattractive is less hurtful I think. So yes, you can get photos where a certain someone looks unattractive but that could just be the camera angle that they were snapped at. :smile:
Absolutely

impossible!
i look 5x better in person...i look disgusting in pictures most of the time
Reply 11
^ That is rubbish, unless you're talking about looking in the mirror.. Everyone looks better in the mirror, photos simply are a reflection of what you really look like so you're bound to look worse.

Grim but tru
Its called not being photogenic
Reply 13
I look terrible on webcam it's awful D: but it might just be my **** webcam. I look poor in photos from certain angles but i guess thats the same for everyone :\
Reply 14
I'm not claiming to be attractive or anything but I would say that I look better in real life then I do in photos.
Cameras always seem to capture awful faces that I pull: so much so that after a night out, I always have to go on a detagging spree on Facebook to get rid of any ghastly, freaky pictures of me.

I wish I was photogenic but sadly, I'm not.
Reply 15
hmmm. . i think it can be possible. .
well when i have my photo taken my face morphs in to jabba the hut,then afterwards am back to my scary looking self so yeh...still not as scary as jackos tho :smile:
Reply 17
People say I'm photogenic, but I think I look 10 times worse in photos than I do in real life.
Reply 18
:rofl: i didnt realise i was op of this thread
Reply 19
Original post by hasan4life
:rofl: i didnt realise i was op of this thread

...?

But yes, people look wayy more attractive in real life - generally speaking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending