The Student Room Group

Guy with a small penis

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Powerlifter
Actually it was you that mentioned the hand, and mentioned positions invlving the hand.

Love how you try to dismiss it with "I have a vigina" for all you know I am a woman masquerading as a man lol - and yes, I vote virgin from that statement and the others and your despration to appear like a diva over and over.

Lol. Ok if you say so. If you like to waste your time pretending to be a man then perhaps I should be accusing you of being full of **** rather than the other way round.

I'm not desperate to appear a diva. I'm evidently just getting frustrated with you telling me what I should be feeling sexually and trying to explain in a calm non-insulting way. You just sound like an angry, rude little boy (or angry little girl if you'd prefer). Why you can't argue in a constructive, polite way, I don't know. Maybe you are on your period.

Finally:

G spot stim doesnt work for me alone but I do find that an average/larger penis can heighten my orgasms (with me doing the manual stim) through the sensation of being full and increased friction compared to a small one which provides limited and localised stimulation.

I do not particularly enjoy manual stim from another person because most people cannot do it right. The technique I have is unfortunately quite complicated and requires a lot of pressure so I often end up doing that myself while the other person does the deed. Oral stim is too gentle for me. Therefore I have a reliance unfortunately on the intercourse being the main event.
(edited 13 years ago)
****ing hilarious.
Reply 142

Thanks for providing me with that wonderful insight through allowing me to procrastinate for another hour!
Reply 143
Original post by LinzyLoo
Aside from it being more than a little creepy that you went poking around my old posts, I don't really understand your point here. Is it that you think I'm a hypocrite because I said that people worth being with won't care about your bits?
If you'd actually read the old thread I posted that on, it was about a girl who was unhappy with how her vag LOOKED. So was I, it was purely an aesthetic thing. THIS thread, on the other hand, is about a girl being unhappy with her sex life due to PERFORMANCE issues caused by lacking of penile size. It's not really hard to see how they are different issues.

It doesn't matter if it's an aesthetic thing or not. The principle is still the same.
Also, women are more critical when it comes to the look of a penis than guys are when it comes to vaginas. It wouldn't surprise me at all if women mistaked penile papules and/or Fordyce spots for STD's.

Imagine if a guy had created a thread about bucket vaginas - he would have been lynched! And 99% of the females in here would have been arguing that large and/or loose vaginas doesn't exist among nulliparous women (even though it's a fact that they DO EXIST), and that all vaginas are small and tight.
Reply 144
Original post by Eveiebaby
I'm talking 2 inches. That's a proper inkle dinkle. I'm not talking about average. I am talking about small.

Yeah, but the vast majority women still believe that bigger ones are FAR BETTER than average-sized ones.
Reply 145
Original post by Rananagirl
I wonder what everybody here would be saying if the genders were reversed and you were saying a girl had an undesirable vagina. :rolleyes:

Spot on. The females in here (and in general) are such hypocrites.

Rananagirl
Sex is a very large part of a relationship for me, and yet I honestly couldn't tell the difference when I dated a smaller guy.

Sorry to be horrendously cliche, but it's what you do with it that counts. :biggrin:

How big was the difference in size between the two?
drop the zero, get with the hero
Original post by fairygirl_x
I met a guy at a club a few months ago and we became friends. We chatted loads and went on a couple of dates. We've on and off dated / met up as friends and the other day things went a bit further. We didn't have sex just did foreplay and it was good but I found out that he has a really small penis.

I haven't really had to deal with this problem before and I feel bad for being put off by it. He's such a nice guy and I really like him. Can someone give me some advice about what to do?

How small was he? Freakishly small or just below average? And if you were just fooling around it's quite possible that he wasn't fully erect..
Lol. Ok if you say so. If you like to waste your time pretending to be a man then perhaps I should be accusing you of being full of **** rather than the other way round.

I'm not desperate to appear a diva. I'm evidently just getting frustrated with you telling me what I should be feeling sexually and trying to explain in a calm non-insulting way.

Please point out exactly where I 'Told you' what you should be feeling - you will find if you were not quite so ignorant that I was questioning you based upon your own contradictions.

You just sound like an angry, rude little boy (or angry little girl if you'd prefer).
Why you can't argue in a constructive, polite way, I don't know. Maybe you are on your period.

A point so well made, can you sense the irony here? :biggrin: kinda sums up your postings

Finally:

G spot stim doesnt work for me alone but I do find that an average/larger penis can heighten my orgasms (with me doing the manual stim) through the sensation of being full and increased friction compared to a small one which provides limited and localised stimulation.

I do not particularly enjoy manual stim from another person because most people cannot do it right. The technique I have is unfortunately quite complicated and requires a lot of pressure so I often end up doing that myself while the other person does the deed. Oral stim is too gentle for me. Therefore I have a reliance unfortunately on the intercourse being the main event.

I did lol heartily at your post
Original post by Powerlifter
I did lol heartily at your post

As I explained, I was frustrated at you insinuating that I knew nothing about my own body and you were basically accusing me of talking bull. Naturally I am going to defend myself. What I was trying to get across was clear in my mind and I got across exactly what I meant in my last post which I noticed you didnt comment on. You just didn't mention anything about what I was actually trying to clear you up on.

Of course I see the irony of what I wrote. I'm not stupid. If you go out of your way to belittle me, there's going to be some sort of retort.
As I explained, I was frustrated at you insinuating that I knew nothing about my own body and you were basically accusing me of talking bull. Naturally I am going to defend myself. What I was trying to get across was clear in my mind and I got across exactly what I meant in my last post which I noticed you didnt comment on. You just didn't mention anything about what I was actually trying to clear you up on.

Of course I see the irony of what I wrote. I'm not stupid. If you go out of your way to belittle me, there's going to be some sort of retort.

What you wrote re your feelings in the last post is fine, they are your feelings, I was questioning the logic previously as you gave part answers not the whole.

If you see the irony of it you must understand less you be totally obtuse that it also removes any weight from the actual comment?
Reply 151
will you two be quiet?
Original post by imperial maniac
Wow, you sir, are a deprived human being, please throw yourself off a bridge.

You sir, are a C**t, please stfu.
Reply 153
Original post by mc_watson87
Maybe he's just been drunk, got a semi and thought wtf, i'll continue anyway.

:smile:

You must srsly hate me by now lol
Original post by EggmanD
'The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 7.5cm (3 inches) long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different.
Even when aroused, a woman's vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4 inches).
This means any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.'

strong virginal broscience lol.

naw dude, MOST chicks you won't bottom out on unless you're at least 7.5" and these aren't even the fat ones. in my experience asians (both south asian and east asian/orientals) seem to be shorter and tighter in that department.

i'm just under 7.5 and i can tell when i'm barely bottoming out - you start out hitting the end but as she gets more and more into it you're no longer hitting the end. the only girls i've been too big for are inexperienced ones, and i guarantee that if i met up with them again they might even think i was just average. basically women who aren't size queens just haven't broken themselves in yet, as sad as that is to stomach for most guys its the truth. go talk to some 40 year old women at a cougar bar and they'll tell you that they like bigger and its not because of kids.

for the original poster though, unless he was fully erect then you're judging too early. go for actual sex and then decide if he's too small, my dick gets to almost 7.5 but it could be anything flaccid depending on the temperature, how long i've been thinking about sex etc. i wouldn't be surprised if it was 3" flaccid sometimes.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 155
Original post by FailWhale
strong virginal broscience lol.

naw dude, MOST chicks you won't bottom out on unless you're at least 7.5" and these aren't even the fat ones. in my experience asians (both south asian and east asian/orientals) seem to be shorter and tighter in that department.

i'm just under 7.5 and i can tell when i'm barely bottoming out - you start out hitting the end but as she gets more and more into it you're no longer hitting the end. the only girls i've been too big for are inexperienced ones, and i guarantee that if i met up with them again they might even think i was just average. basically women who aren't size queens just haven't broken themselves in yet, as sad as that is to stomach for most guys its the truth. go talk to some 40 year old women at a cougar bar and they'll tell you that they like bigger and its not because of kids.

for the original poster though, unless he was fully erect then you're judging too early. go for actual sex and then decide if he's too small, my dick gets to almost 7.5 but it could be anything flaccid depending on the temperature, how long i've been thinking about sex etc. i wouldn't be surprised if it was 3" flaccid sometimes.

I was just quoting from a valid source to keep a little bit of hope in the world for the less than average crew but i see you have a problem with that..

Im sure if your dick was half the size you claim it is then you wouldn't be telling everyone about it at 4am in the morning on a weekend unless this is your thing... 'hey babe. wanna come back to mine and watch me type about how big my dick is?'

I dont get what you mean by 'bottoming out' but at the end of the day if you rely solely on your big dick alone the guy with the smaller one who has worked on foreplay and technique is going to deliver more, be it with a barely legal virgin or a 40 year old mother of ten.
Original post by EggmanD

Im sure if your dick was half the size you claim it is...I dont get what you mean by 'bottoming out'

lol strong small penis failure and projection by you bro... also i'm in another time zone.
Reply 157
Yeah but it's not the same.

No man has ever been able to make me come through oral and I seem to have more experience than most women. The sensations are just not firm enough.

Hands, well.....hmmmm. I prefer a dick really. It's more sexy than a hand :frown:

try getting the guy to rub his penis against the outside of your vagina, thats what my girlfriend asked me to do and she said it was because it was more firm than a tounge plus if you do it right it can feel good for the guy too :biggrin:
Original post by Sundous
:smile:

You must srsly hate me by now lol

Naa

What you been up ta?
Reply 159
Original post by FailWhale
lol strong small penis failure and projection by you bro... also i'm in another time zone.

Well if your American and you posted it at 4am GMT then you were posting about your supposed huge cock at around 8pm lol, not really much better. End of the day i dont need to post how big my cock is on screen because i can see it myself, i dont need to read it back to myself or tell other people about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending