The Student Room Group

Girls- if it was socially acceptable for you to walk around topless... (POLL)

Poll

Would you walk around topless in public if it was acceptable?

If it was socially acceptable for you to walk around topless in public, would you?

I'm a man. I can walk around topless when its hot outside, or when I'm wrestling or when I want to show someone my nipples. Girls can't do that.

Women have equal rights, so in my opinion, girls should be allowed to walk around topless if they want to.

This is not a pervy thread, this is serious. In many societies on earth women walk around topless...

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I duno... probably not. I don't want everyone to see my boobs, and walking around without any support for more than a couple hours is really uncomfortable... I'm also unsure if we should have equal rights about going topless.. a lot of creeps would love that, and it may put females in potentially 'dangerous situations'
It would mess up boys hormones... Or just make them so overexposed to them that they might no longer care for them.
I definitely think that it should be socially acceptable for girls to do so.

...:sexface:
Reply 4
:sexface:
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Yeah I duno... probably not. I don't want everyone to see my boobs, and walking around without any support for more than a couple hours is really uncomfortable... I'm also unsure if we should have equal rights about going topless.. a lot of creeps would love that, and it may put females in potentially 'dangerous situations'

Also, it looks like you live in Scotland and I hear it is freezing up there.

Would sexual violence really increase? Men walk around topless but they don't get attacked by other men (or women).

And in societies where women do walk around topless, I doubt they would get attacked there.
Reply 6
LOL
Reply 7
I would rather they walk in a pair of these

Reply 8
most girls wouldnt

only guys are voting yes :rolleyes:
Original post by connor ellis
Or just make them so overexposed to them that they might no longer care for them.

I suspect this would happen :colonhash:

And how icky would it be to see an old granny with saggy breasts down to her knees :afraid:
This is such a boy thread.
Original post by Lewroll
I suspect this would happen :colonhash:

And how icky would it be to see an old granny with saggy breasts down to her knees :afraid:

Or your OWN granny... ewewewewww
Reply 12
Original post by Lewroll
If it was socially acceptable for you to walk around topless in public, would you?

I'm a man. I can walk around topless when its hot outside, or when I'm wrestling or when I want to show someone my nipples. Girls can't do that.

Women have equal rights, so in my opinion, girls should be allowed to walk around topless if they want to.

This is not a pervy thread, this is serious. In many societies on earth women walk around topless...

I thought SummerSofas made this thread. I am dissapointed.
Reply 13
I'll wear a bikini top around in the summer... no less than that tho.
I think we shouldn't be so afraid of nudity. People should be allowed to walk to the shops wearing nothing but sandals, without fear of being judged or harassed or bum raped.
If it had always been acceptable, there would be no shyness about it at all. Guys can go round topless, because they have always been able to. If girls had always been able to, then it would end up being weird that we didn't- like seeing a guy walking on a beach with a top on.

So yes, I would. So would all the other girls.
Original post by SAK.A
I thought SummerSofas made this thread. I am dissapointed.

Hey :mad: I can be a pervert as well sometimes ¬_¬
Reply 17
It would ache after a while, your boobs wouldn't have any support, walking downstairs without a bra is bad enough!

And as someone above said, girls get harassed enough with guys shouting stuff and pinching our arses, who's to say that if we had them out all the time they wouldn't constantly get grabbed and poked?

Plus I think guys enjoy it more if it's a special occasion thing :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by BradP
I would rather they walk in a pair of these

I would prefer that they walk around in these.
Probably not. I dunno, I just wouldn't want everything flopping around everywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending