The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
The majority of people these days seem to watch more American tv than English so it is probably why 'season' comes so easily to most.

Than WHATTTTTT? English? I watch BRITISH tv not just English I mean Dr Who is made in Wales for one.
Original post by LastLordofTime
And now a 60 second BBC America trailer in HQ:

Squeeee, Badger/Crowley is in it this series!!
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Squeeee, Badger/Crowley is in it this series!!

I honestly LOVE Mark Sheppard! Spectacular in BSG and Supernatural.

Am I seriously hearing John Barrowman singing on this thing? ... fail.
I honestly LOVE Mark Sheppard! Spectacular in BSG and Supernatural.

" 'Course, you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." :awesome:

I'm hoping for at least two episodes with him in, and his character not getting killed off.
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
" 'Course, you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." :awesome:

I'm hoping for at least two episodes with him in, and his character not getting killed off.

Well, he's in the opening two parter... so... yeah.
Well, he's in the opening two parter... so... yeah.

:woo:
I just saw an advert for it, and it looked awesome. (As ever.)

Does anyone have some inside knowledge/ heard any rumours about when it's back?
Two 60 second trailers come out with tons of scenes to talk about and we're talking about the term season :lolwut:

Back to more pressing matters, and wonder what's going on towards the end of the American trailer, Doctor says to an upset Amy "Whatever happens, however hard, however far we will find you". Who's 'we' :gah:
We is him, Rory and River I imagine. The TARDIS crew.

That line might also link in with one of Amy's lines from the Christmas trailer, where she asks The Doctor for a favour and he can't ask why. At least that's my housemate's theory.

:teeth:

http://io9.com/#!5788428
there is a plaque on the TARDIS set talking about where it was built on Gallifrey, and which Gallifreyan workshops it was constructed in, and this has never been shown on screen it's just there.

:teeth:
(edited 13 years ago)
She calls it a season... I suppose I shall forgive her as she's doing something for American TV... but still...
Does anyone think Amy will kill Rory?
Reply 7234
I hope something happens to him. She is too fit to lose and he is quite annoying.
Reply 7235
I missed the christmas special :ashamed2:

Anywhere I can watch it :ashamed:
Rory's better than Amy, character wise anyway.
Reply 7237
Original post by Colonel.

Original post by Colonel.
Rory's better than Amy, character wise anyway.

But he is not worth looking at :fyi:
Rory is lovely :love:

Can't wait for the new series, anyone know when it's actually starting?
23rd of april

Latest

Trending

Trending