The Student Room Group

Really like this girl but I dont know what do?

Basically I really like a girl. We talked on facebook long time ago and have sent her message recently saying how she is. She hasn't replied even though I know she's been on fb.
People I know her, know her as she seems to be really popular. Examples include, pictures with her...etc. I feel jealous when I see these pictures and just feel really down inside when I really like her but we dont talk at all.
What can I do? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Move on...
Reply 2
Original post by Josh_Dey
Move on...

howw? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Give her the same amount of attention she gives you. i.e. none. If she's not willing to put in time to talk to you, that's clearly not a very good sign, and you're better off cutting ties.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by SunderX
Give her the same amount of attention she gives you. i.e. none.

but i like her?
er..speak to her in a place which is OUTSIDE the internet....
Reply 6

but i like her?

Unfortunately, the universe isn't too accommodating with regards to personal feelings.

Trust me, I'm in somewhat the same situation at the moment, and at some point you just have to man up.
Reply 7
howw? :s-smilie:

There's plenty of fish in the sea... trust me.

Just don't think about her. Worry about your own life, love yourself?
Reply 8
Aw. :/ Try talking to her in person if you can, or arrange a casual meet-up somewhere. You'll know if she likes you if she agrees, and if not I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. Time to move on, delete her from Facebook if necessary and forget about her if that's the case :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by tarazzle
Aw. :/ Try talking to her in person if you can, or arrange a casual meet-up somewhere. You'll know if she likes you if she agrees, and if not I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. Time to move on, delete her from Facebook if necessary and forget about her if that's the case :smile:

Worse thing is that I just saw from someone I know that apparently, they're out atm as friends, and thats really making me feel **** and jealous. :frown::frown::frown: I really like her.
Reply 10
Original post by SunderX
Unfortunately, the universe isn't too accommodating with regards to personal feelings.

Trust me, I'm in somewhat the same situation at the moment, and at some point you just have to man up.

Sorry, just learnt how to multiqoute ^^^
Reply 11
If shes been on and hasn't responded then she isn't interested, give all hope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending