The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7820
Arsenal enter Al Habsi race

Possible solution to our goalkeeping backup problem? :holmes:

Anyway, THERE'S LEAGUE FOOTBALL TODAY! :party: I can't wait until the afternoon. :biggrin:
Reply 7821
Did anyone watch the Sky Sports Thierry Henry Special Report on Monday??

God I love that guy - miss him at Arsenal so much!
I have always thought he is such a great humble guy, would be an honour to meet him.

Who is the greatest person you ever played with? - "Dennis Bergkamp, without a doubt" :love:
BBC sport reporting you could go for Leighton Baines, if Clichy leaves. I think Baines is better but you would be lucky to get him for £10m.
Paddy <3
Reply 7825

No need, I'll be cheering from my Arsenal seat as per usual. I just hope my Liverpool and Villa tickets won't be a waste of money.........oh and hopefully not after that Noble goal :wink:
Reply 7826
So frustrating watching the united game, west ham did look ragged in the 2nd half but we'll never know if united would have managed that if the ref hadn't fked up so hard. Vidic should have gone, the west ham pen was stupid and there was as much of a pen at the united end in the build up to the 4th goal.
Reply 7827
Original post by jk1986
So frustrating watching the united game, west ham did look ragged in the 2nd half but we'll never know if united would have managed that if the ref hadn't fked up so hard. Vidic should have gone, the west ham pen was stupid and there was as much of a pen at the united end in the build up to the 4th goal.

Which West Ham penalty? As far as I could see, they were both perfectly legitimate.

Anyway, there was always going to be massive pressure to win the game tonight, but perhaps even more so now. And convincingly.
I don't understand - I just don't... United... I can't quite comprehend how they do it... like... just seriously :facepalm2:
Reply 7829
Premier League done and dusted, don't worry there is always next year.
Original post by natty_d
I don't understand - I just don't... United... I can't quite comprehend how they do it... like... just seriously :facepalm2:

it is called "ze mental strength" :ahee:

:getmecoat:
Maybe it's good they won, we always crumble and never capitalise whenever United lose/draw.

:facepalm2: How is the premier league done and dusted?
I'm so frustrated right now i could cry.
Reply 7833
Original post by Skaiyote

:facepalm2: How is the premier league done and dusted?

You need to ignore them. :h:
Reply 7834
Original post by jk1986

Its a red card if you stop a goal scoring opportunity, that ball would have gone through to the keeper, therefore not a goal scoring opportunity, therefore not a red card

Might have been a harsh pen for United's third but there was so much momentum that you knew as soon as we equalized we were gonna win, no question, anyway Hernandez put the cherry on top

Original post by MoMatrix
Premier League done and dusted, don't worry there is always next year.

lol don't say that >_<
Reply 7835
Original post by Abiraleft
Which West Ham penalty? As far as I could see, they were both perfectly legitimate.

Anyway, there was always going to be massive pressure to win the game tonight, but perhaps even more so now. And convincingly.

Yeah I did mean the one given against upson, don't know why I wrote that!
Reply 7836
Original post by a_t
Its a red card if you stop a goal scoring opportunity, that ball would have gone through to the keeper, therefore not a goal scoring opportunity, therefore not a red card

Might have been a harsh pen for United's third but there was so much momentum that you knew as soon as we equalized we were gonna win, no question, anyway Hernandez put the cherry on top

Vidic could have got sent off for 4 yellows let alone the straight red to be fair. I agree you had momentum and west ham couldn't tackle or mark for their lives but we'll never know. If the ref was consistent the game would have been 3-3 before the hernandez goal..
Reply 7837
Gah, feels like there's still ages and ages to go before the game. :frown:
Reply 7838
Original post by Abiraleft
Gah, feels like there's still ages and ages to go before the game. :frown:

ease the pain with medical marijuana. thats what rvp does.
Reply 7839
Original post by jk1986
Vidic could have got sent off for 4 yellows let alone the straight red to be fair. I agree you had momentum and west ham couldn't tackle or mark for their lives but we'll never know. If the ref was consistent the game would have been 3-3 before the hernandez goal..

no

and 3-3? where would west ham get a third goal from?

Latest