The Student Room Group

Looking for a small sofa - where can I find one?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a small sofa for my room. Now, it needs to be in between double and single size, 100cm wide max.

My budget is Β£150, so nothing too expensive please

I found one at Tesco for Β£150 but they didn't have the right colour, black or grey would be preferable but it doesn't matter too much

I'm pretty sure IKEA don't have something like this because I've looked through their site a lot and I couldn't find much

Does anyone know where I might be able to get it?

Thanks
If you don't mind buying second hand, look at Gumtree and Craigslist

New, have a look at Argos. They sell sofa beds, which you can use as sofas, for around Β£120+ upwards

Re: IKEA, have a look at their Klippan range. You can get a two seater sofa for Β£141.96
Reply 2
Original post by tigermoth99
If you don't mind buying second hand, look at Gumtree and Craigslist

New, have a look at Argos. They sell sofa beds, which you can use as sofas, for around Β£120+ upwards

Re: IKEA, have a look at their Klippan range. You can get a two seater sofa for Β£141.96

thanks for the reply,

I think I did take a look at the KLIPPAN before but it's way too big I'm afraid

I'll check out Argos and see how that goes :smile:
Reply 4

assembled size: width 146cm :frown:
Reply 5
Argos or the range x
Gumtree freebies section. It's where I got all my furniture.
Reply 7
Original post by Refrigerator
assembled size: width 146cm :frown:

Ooh bugger, sorry :frown:

You could always just hack at it with a saw?
Reply 8

Have you thought about a bench?
my brother has a chair from homebase thats not a chair and not a sofa, somewhere in the middle :biggrin:
If this sounds good i can get u the info on it mate :smile:
Reply 10
Heya I got my sofa from ikea for Β£89 ish in about November and its tiny. I'm lying on it now in fact :biggrin: to give you an example of how small it is, if i'm sat on it and spread my legs out, i can JUST fit in it. and I'm 5'3" so it's pretty small. Well worth it though because it was easy to set up and easy to move round.
Reply 11
infact my sofa is the KLOBO one that has already been linked to you. I suggest if you can get to an IKEA to have a look at it you really should, as it's one of the smallest sofas I've seen tbh... and so comfy and cheap ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest