The Student Room Group

How can I get an A in GCSE Media Studies AQA?

Both my section A/B coursework is done at an A grade so I was thinking what is the best way to get an A or even an A*?
I can't find any good revision books or sources and my lazy ass teacher hasn't given us notes either.

Any help :confused:
Reply 1
turn up for the exam, write your name on the front of the paper.
Look on the website for AQA, they will probably have the syllabus online and they should recommend some good revision guides. CGP do good revision guides, I know they have a media studies one as well. Past papers will be on the website, and searching Amazon for media studies revision guides should come up with some good ones.
Reply 3
Original post by Artemis 97
Look on the website for AQA, they will probably have the syllabus online and they should recommend some good revision guides. CGP do good revision guides, I know they have a media studies one as well. Past papers will be on the website, and searching Amazon for media studies revision guides should come up with some good ones.

You sure CGP have a media revision guide?
I can't find one on their website :confused:
Reply 5
Look up the specification online. That will tell you everything that you should have covered and they cant ask you questions outside of that!
Just do lots of reading etc on the topics to make sure you know them thoroughly, and make sure you can analyse properly.
Reply 6
Alright thanks, I'll do that. :smile:
I got an A in media studies with 3 hours revision before the exam, it's not difficult. Just write a **** load of anything, or just learn the notes you've made in lesson. :]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending