The Student Room Group

So what was teh best act you had at ur freshers?

The question is above...who was the biggest/best act you had in freshers or in general SU? also in what uni :biggrin:
Reply 1
The LSO did a rendition of one of Sibelius' later symphonies, it was simply magnificent.

Cambridge by the way.
Two members of 5ive :cool: I actually can't remember.
Reply 3
De Montfort uni had loads this year, I think the biggest two were Scott Mills and S Club 7 (Now S club 3?) + we had that female comedian who used to be on all the tv shows with Jack Whitehall? Nothing too special. But a fun fact for you De Montfort universitys' SU was where JLS did there first ever show after leaving the X factor.
Reply 4
Original post by SamGee
De Montfort uni had loads this year, I think the biggest two were Scott Mills and S Club 7 (Now S club 3?) + we had that female comedian who used to be on all the tv shows with Jack Whitehall? Nothing too special. But a fun fact for you De Montfort universitys' SU was where JLS did there first ever show after leaving the X factor.

hi Samgee! i will be joining de montfort uni this sep. i guess you are already there studying journalism!! how is de montfort uni in general? how was your freshers week and what do you think of leicester?
The Wurzels. :mmm:
Reply 6
Original post by shereez234
hi Samgee! i will be joining de montfort uni this sep. i guess you are already there studying journalism!! how is de montfort uni in general? how was your freshers week and what do you think of leicester?

Hi (: De Montfort uni is incredibly fun! I absolutely adore it here and i'm sure you will too! Its a friendly atmosphere and the city and campus has everything! Freshers week is awesome, prepare to spend a hell of a lot of money if you drink, because my god theres a lot of stuff to do on freshers, take my advice and make sure you go on the Freshers bar crawl! Its incredibly fun and i know for a fact i'll be going on it again next year just for the sake of it! the uni events for freshers week are alright but nothing special, instead make sure you go to Bonkers at Liquid on a wednesday night and you visit the main nights out ie: 02 acadamey, Mosh, republic and liquid. If you want anything answering about DMU feel free to message me :}
Reply 7
I'm pretty sure UEA had The Magic Numbers at their freshers 2010.
Reply 8
we had 2 members of the skin cast, misfits also we have ellie goulding for summer ball LEEEDS BaBYYY
We've had Sugababes, Calvin Harris, Pigeon Detectives, Scratch Perverts.
This year we've got The Streets, Eliza Doolittle and Chase&Status :smile:
Calvin harris, emalkay, joy orbison, caspa.

That just about starts it off :P
Original post by PhoenixFortune
The Wurzels. :mmm:

You're so lucky, they're amazing! :biggrin:
Roehampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending