The Student Room Group

What do you ladies think about guys with hairy chests?Likey or No Likey?

Hi do ladies like guys with hairy chests or not because i'm thinking of waxing myself.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd tap this for sure:

Reply 2
LIKEY, its manly :wink:
Reply 3
:no:
Reply 4
But when a guy wants a women to have no hair from the neck down.....that's COMPLETELY different isn't it.
I don't care what they think, hair is banned from my chest and back. There is no benefit to it whatsoever.
Reply 6
Likey... as long as it's not accompanied with large amounts of back hair :s-smilie:
Put it this way, no lightey....
Hair is no right answer
Reply 9
Likey, Dont really mind either tbh! :smile:
Reply 10
Indifferent to no-likey.
Reply 11
'Likey or No Likey' ? Alright Paddy McGuiness!
I like a bitta stubble on the face, but that's about it. Hairy chests are a no-go for me.

Original post by Kattt_452
'Likey or No Likey' ? Alright Paddy McGuiness!

"Nor likey, nor lighty!" Ah, Take Me Out :rolleyes:
Reply 13
A little bit of hair... but deffo nothing like that dodgy picture :P

PS i agree with the middle one
Reply 15
no likey
Reply 16
I prefer men to have hairy chests, happy trails, all that manly stuff. Too much can look a bit messy, but it's all man to me.

:jiggy:
I have chest hair along with a head of longer bedraggled hair and a rough beard most of the time, and I will never get rid of any of them. I certainly wouldn't wax or shave my body hair just to please a woman.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Likey :smile: never used to think I liked it but since I was with someone for a while with no chest hair or anything his body seemed quite odd and pre-pubescent in comparison.
How hairy are we talking about?

I actually prefer a shaved chest, with hairy arms or legs. But I don't mind a bit of hair, I acc like that line thing they have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending