The Student Room Group

Race sexual roleplay

I've heard a lot of black girls who like to be racially abused in sexual situations. I don't mean properly racist abuse obviously but elements of racism which tie in with submissiveness. I am a very "dom" guy myself (love being in control) and absolutely love submissive girls. Has anyone had experience with this, or does anyone think they would like this?

Obviously applies to girls of all races, I've most heard of it with black girls though. Especially interested in replies by Chinese/South Asian girls.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Give the bitch what she wants. Spit in her face. Kick her around. That kinda stuff.
Reply 2
Original post by Selkarn
I've heard a lot of black girls who like to be racially abused in sexual situations. I don't mean properly racist abuse obviously but elements of racism which tie in with submissiveness. I am a very "dom" guy myself (love being in control) and absolutely love submissive girls. Has anyone had experience with this, or does anyone think they would like this?

Obviously applies to girls of all races, I've most heard of it with black girls though. Especially interested in replies by Chinese/South Asian girls.

WTF? I'm black and I don't like that. That's sounds really messed up
Original post by Selkarn

Erm....a slave driver roleplay? Wtf?

For those who like power play (sub/dom)- I don't think race plays a part for the majority of people.
Reply 4
Original post by I am awesome
Give the bitch what she wants. Spit in her face. Kick her around. That kinda stuff.

I'm not really into that kind of stuff, I just like to be in control.
Reply 5
Original post by thecat23
WTF? I'm black and I don't like that. That's sounds really messed up

To many people, anything but vanilla sex is "messed up". I prefer sexually submissive girls and race roleplay sounds to me like it could be an erotic addition.
Not exactly the same, but I'm Chinese and I put a fake Thai accent on during sex with an Indian guy:

"Me no speak English, mister. Me love you long time. Sucky sucky." etc

He really found the foreign accent a turn on. I didn't, I just found it funny. We make racist jokes to each other all the time.
There is a documentary called "Fetishes" that talks about exactly this. There was also a Jewish guy who likes Nazi role play...
Original post by Anonymous
Not exactly the same, but I'm Chinese and I put a fake Thai accent on during sex with an Indian guy:

He really found the foreign accent a turn on. I didn't, I just found it funny. We make racist jokes to each other all the time.

That would seriously be a turn off, in my opinion. :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

Does he reply with "Thank you, I'll come again" :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Selkarn

What type of Black girls do you hang around with ? :confused:
Reply 11
Original post by Nasher and Basher
What type of Black girls do you hang around with ? :confused:

Ones with sexual preferences that deviate from the norm, clearly. Why does that concept perplex you?
Original post by Pink Bullets
There is a documentary called "Fetishes" that talks about exactly this. There was also a Jewish guy who likes Nazi role play...

WTF :s-smilie:
Reply 13
WTF :s-smilie:

You seem to either be underage or incredibly sexually immature. Please leave the thread, it's really not that confusing/shocking.
Original post by Selkarn
Ones with sexual preferences that deviate from the norm, clearly. Why does that concept perplex you?

It doesnt perplex me, I just find it ironic that Black people try to move on from the issues of racism etc, but are requesting it in the bedroom- its quite interesting.

Peoples sexual preferences are very intriguing, also it takes alot of guts to admit you like dominating sexually with being anon- kudos to you.
Reply 15
I've heard about it before but read it isn't really that common. You'd obviously have to be careful when speak to a black girl about this, they could take it the wrong way.

It doesnt perplex me, I just find it ironic that Black people try to move on from the issues of racism etc, but are requesting it in the bedroom- its quite interesting.

Peoples sexual preferences are very intriguing, also it takes alot of guts to admit you like dominating sexually with being anon- kudos to you.

Supposedly some women and men who are very powerful in the business/ societal sense are very submissive in the bedroom.

I've even read about a women who was a feminist and felt ashamed that she liked it when men took control / dominated her in the bedroom.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jakelee
I've heard about it before but read it isn't really that common. You'd obviously have to be careful when speak to a black girl about this, they could take it the wrong way.

Supposedly some women and men who are very powerful in the business/ societal sense are very submissive in the bedroom.

I've even read about a women who was a feminist and felt ashamed that she liked it when men took control / dominated her in the bedroom

Very interesting, the illusions that people put up to hide their true nature.
Reply 17
Original post by Selkarn

I've not heard about this before so I'm curious.. in that situation, what counts as being mildly racist? And what's the reasoning behind it being a turn on? It seems really counter-intuitive. I can sort of see why people would like to incorporate race roleplay (exploring different angles and circumstances and all that jazz.. reminds me of scrubs with elliot and her mexican apple thief fantasy lol) but I don't quite get the whole racism element to it. Somebody explain if they know.
I thought this was gonna be about black guys talking about how much white girls like their penises during sex, and vice versa. That I can understand, and If I was black I would totally do it
Reply 19
Original post by Preeka
I've not heard about this before so I'm curious.. in that situation, what counts as being mildly racist? And what's the reasoning behind it being a turn on? It seems really counter-intuitive. I can sort of see why people would like to incorporate race roleplay (exploring different angles and circumstances and all that jazz.. reminds me of scrubs with elliot and her mexican apple thief fantasy lol) but I don't quite get the whole racism element to it. Somebody explain if they know.

I'll explain below, if you are likely to be offended by sexual racism or are underage etc please don't look.

Spoiler

Original post by Reflexive
I thought this was gonna be about black guys talking about how much white girls like their penises during sex, and vice versa. That I can understand, and If I was black I would totally do it

It's pretty much the same thing as what I'm talking about, except I'm not black and therefore don't care about things which don't apply to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending