The Student Room Group

What do guys think of girls with red hair?

Question's in the title really...
What do guys think of girls with naturally red hair?
Do you immediately dismiss them? Or do you like them?

Scroll to see replies

Personally, I'm not so keen on gingers. But if you mean actual red hair, then I love it. VERY sexy :wink:
Reply 2
I know I'm not a guy, but I'm bi, so I hope my opinion counts -

Red hair is the ultimate for me, I think it is the prettiest hair colour a girl can have, and it might be shallow but I can't help having instant interest in any girl who is naturally ginger.
Reply 3
Sometimes, sometimes it works...
Bone city.
do you mean ginger? don't think i've ever seen anybody with hair that's naturally red.

must say i have a preference for bright ginger girls, theres just something about them i can't put my finger on.
(edited 13 years ago)
I don't immediately dismiss any girl. That would be kinda stupid when I am a 20 year old virgin.

(and why are people thumbs upping me for this? can someone explain to me?)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Question's in the title really...
What do guys think of girls with naturally red hair?
Do you immediately dismiss them? Or do you like them?

Positively, ceteris paribus. But of course like most of these things it's a matter of personal preference.
Reply 8
Ginger is either really hot or not so good imo. Dyed red is usually pretty hot.

Although both depend on the girl really. I wouldn't rule out a girl simply because she's ginger.
Reply 9
Red hair is high risk.

I find that girls with red hair are either smokin' hot or the bad side of average.
Reply 10
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
do you mean ginger? don't think i've ever seen anybody with hair that's naturally red.

Yeah ginger, auburn whatever.
Reply 11
These days I just think they're jumping on the bandwagon. Ofc this doesn't apply to gingers.
Reply 12
Original post by didgeridoo12uk

Seriously?
(edited 13 years ago)
Girls with red hair are BATTAZ
I like girls with Red hair:wink:
Reply 15
HOT. thinking of that cafe waitress in heroes.
Reply 16
Karen Gillan is hot
Being honest - never actually knew one red head that wasn't a little bit schizo.
Reply 18
red - hawt
ginger - nawt (with a few exceptions)
Original post by Anonymous
Being honest - never actually knew one red head that wasn't a little bit schizo.

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending