The Student Room Group

Easiest A-level

What's the easiest A-level to learn in a short period of time? And how many days/weeks approximately?

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(edited 13 years ago)
General studiesss :smile:
Reply 3
You could probably do Critical Thinking without any preparation, as long as you're fairly clever. There's not much point doing it though...
Original post by und
You could probably do Critical Thinking without any preparation, as long as you're fairly clever. There's not much point doing it though...

What is it about? Is it respected?
Reply 5
Original post by Blackberry rocks

Original post by Blackberry rocks
What is it about? Is it respected?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Critical_Thinking_A_Level
why is this question asked all the time?!
Media Studies

/thread.
Reply 8
Stupid question given how there is no answer as it is all subjective.
Reply 9
Original post by Jeebus42
Stupid question given how there is no answer as it is all subjective.

This.
Reply 10
Ok, i'll bite: The easiest is probably the subject where you don't have to actually study for the exam or do any coursework.

So it's general studies.

I walked into the exam with no prior preparation besides reading the little book they give you for the fourth unit, didn't take the piss, and walked out with high A's.
There is no such thing a "easy" A level it depends on how much you understand the subject and how much you enjoy it, that is what makes you think its easy.
Original post by TlanTlan
Ok, i'll bite: The easiest is probably the subject where you don't have to actually study for the exam or do any coursework.

So it's general studies.

I walked into the exam with no prior preparation besides reading the little book they give you for the fourth unit, didn't take the piss, and walked out with high A's.

Which is why next to no universities accept it as a qualification.
Reply 13
Maths
Vagina Studies.
Film studies, media studies, English language.
Original post by radardetector
why is this question asked all the time?!

Exams are in May/June meaning in a month and I was wondering whether i would have enough time to take a 4th subject.
Reply 17
Why do people want to take an A-level subject just because it's easy?

Chances are, if everyone finds it easy then it won't be respected so what's the point in doing it?
Just choose traditional subjects that you are good at. Ugh.
Reply 18
Of the so-called respected or fairly respected subjects, I would say: Maths, Economics, Politics, Philosophy, Sociology, Business Studies, Music (if you are talented)
Reply 19
I would have thought Chemistry or History wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to learn.

Quick Reply

Latest